Can't recall FS saying anything incorrect.

I'm not responsible for your memory or his assumptions.

Anyway, for the time being I leave this farcical stuff currently being fought out between King and the board be. It makes you sick to the core how these people (and that's all inclusive) treat the club and how the fallout has affected its support.

Look the board lied we all knew they would. I actually would feel sorry for Wallace if he wasnt part of the problem. He could be the solution if allowed.

Wrt the business review....how have the board lied?? because DK says so.

They said it would be out before the ST deadline - last I checked that hasn't passed yet....

What happens if the board release the review findings on Monday - who's the liar????

Wrt the business review....how have the board lied?? because DK says so.

They said it would be out before the ST deadline - last I checked that hasn't passed yet....

What happens if the board release the review findings on Monday - who's the liar????

It's getting desperate. I'm sure I saw you posting something sensible recently.

In fact I'm sure you have made a lot of good posts recently. How can you be so blind here?

They probably will release some details of the review ASAP now that their hand's been forced, but that doesn't mean they had planned to do so previously.

It just sometimes appears that certain fans will so vehemently back something which is so abhorrently wrong, that you question their true motives.

I do as well, we all do. But if we want to persuade people on board a starting position of 'you're not a real fan' isn't likely to work!!