I find it quite incredible that after all we have been through, after the amount of charlatans that have robbed us, still there is 'fans' making excuses for them.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're not fans. It's far from simple for a lot of people and creating extra divisions won't help those who back King to persuade waverers/fence-sitters/deluded board backers.

I await dB..... :P

You're in good company already, I see. amen.gif

I refrain from reading all that has been written after my last remark as events have bypassed that. Just came home after work and saw that King took liberty to make his statement on the eve of our most important game so far this season. And there are people telling me he's the club at heart. What sort of gamesmanship and party politics ... nay bampottery is this? It seems another 24 hours gone would have taken some gloss of this, right? Welcome to FC Hollywood 2014.

Just in case, that's not defending the board, as people like to see it. It is questioning King's way of trying to gain power at Ibrox. Simply not up to scratch either.

You're in good company already, I see. amen.gif

I refrain from reading all that has been written after my last remark as events have bypassed that. Just came home after work and saw that King took liberty to make his statement on the eve of our most important game so far this season. And there are people telling me he's the club at heart. What sort of gamesmanship and party politics ... nay bampottery is this? It seems another 24 hours gone would have taken some gloss of this, right? Welcome to FC Hollywood 2014.

Just in case, that's not defending the board, as people like to see it. It is questioning King's way of trying to gain power at Ibrox. Simply not up to scratch either.

I suppose ultimately, you defended Craig Whyte, and ultimately will always the indefensible.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're not fans. It's far from simple for a lot of people and creating extra divisions won't help those who back King to persuade waverers/fence-sitters/deluded board backers.

It just sometimes appears that certain fans will so vehemently back something which is so abhorrently wrong, that you question their true motives.