Wrt the business review....how have the board lied?? because DK says so.

They said it would be out before the ST deadline - last I checked that hasn't passed yet....

What happens if the board release the review findings on Monday - who's the liar????

Well thy are going to have to now, maybe not Monday but certainly before the ST deadline. That doesn't mean King was lying, he called them out.

From FF and the same poster today.

The stay of execution has passed.

The piece and quiet requested by the CEO to review a set of finances from the 19/12/2013 for 120 days has been passed.

You wanted action from King, well expect to get it in the coming week.

Again like last week I said I expected the statements and action after the football, but I would expect Saturday and Sunday to be pretty busy news days.

As fans all you have to do is simple, pick a corner

m

I really cant see DK's scheme working , I have been trying to figure out what possible advanrtages it brings him , what leverage , I cant see any , very strange course of action

I really cant see DK's scheme working , I have been trying to figure out what possible advanrtages it brings him , what leverage , I cant see any , very strange course of action

Agree, there has to be more than depending on the Support.

Every time one of these so called Rangers men stick their heads above the parapit , the cry is the same , its up to you lot I'm right behind you , he might not want to pay the original investors's for their shares and to be honest I can see his point.However if he's trying to wait for a new share issue , he might be disappointed with that course of action , especially if the original investors have been offered shares at a discount to the market already .

perhaps it's just what he believes is right for rangers and the fans.