And the directors will tell them to piss off and don't be so bloody stupid.

Security over assets with book value circa £50 million for a million pound loan even if it was a loan which it isn't, not a chance.

The directors will say, no pay no ST's, end of story.

Doubt they'll get more than a few hundred zealots to pay in anyway.

I suspect your right on numbers for this year. I was supposing 2000 at 500 quid a head but that seems ambitious. But just wait till Celtc are spanking us regularly. It will soon take off then.

The real danger is that people will ignore the alternative and just give up all together.

I'm going to be a zealot and I can't see the board ignoring any sensible figure if we get it. As for security over Ibrox for a million. That's about what they paid for it. You can get security over the Albion for a fraction of what was paid for it or edminson house if your a shareholder so I see no issue as a fan.

Dundee Utds annual wage bill is around £1.5m. We had more wages sitting in the stands than that and easily 3 times it on the park.

No chance of Dundee Utd paying a 35 year old £10k p.w. And rightly so. Makes no sense

All I'm saying bud is paying a 35 year old that salary makes no sense. Rangers do it but no one else in this country would

Rab, it's nothing to do with being 35 years old.

SDW did a sterling job for us when he was older.

The crux of the matter is what Jig brings to a woeful defence and a team that totally lacks creativity.