The Club never paid a dividend in the 30 years I had shares in "oldco"; why would they start now, or are you just being facetious?

We have a broad range of institutional investors now.

They'll either want rapid capital growth and a quick exit, or a dividend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a broad range of institutional investors now.

They'll either want rapid capital growth and a quick exit, or a dividend.

I doubt any of them expect a dividend, Crawford; River & Mercantile certainly don't, they told me they are in it for capital growth.

That's why I believe they'll buy into a scrip issue to average down their price.

I doubt any of them expect a dividend, Crawford; River & Mercantile certainly don't, they told me they are in it for capital growth.

That's why I believe they'll buy into a scrip issue to average down their price.

You are a believer hallelujah.

I'm sure you're right and my tongue was slightly in my cheek, but the capital growth story isn't going to be an easy one to sell either.

Will be interesting to see what, if anything, they say about shareholder returns.

The end game has begun.

Someone ends up with egg on their faces with claim and counter-claim.

The fans suffer. But we WILL have to pick a side.

I'm on King's side - I am past the point of no return with this Board. They have done absolutely nothing to gain our trust.

I'm most certainly on the boards side here,as King has (in the past) been found to be a compulsive liar.

Lifted from FF:

PSN: geothebutcher

Default Message From Richard Gough

Hey guys. I see my agreeing to be a trustee to Dave Kings idea is causing a lot of discussion.I have hated seeing the club I love go through this turmoil over the last 3years. I did literally sweat blood and tears for the club and it is my opinion that I think this is the best way forward. People must do what they want to do and I am not holding a gun to their head telling them what to do. I personally think this is the right way forward as the people who have been in charge over the last 3 years have been a disgrace.We need to find another way and not let these con men take your money and throw it away. I will do anything in my power to get our club back where it belongs even if it means making a bold decision like I have taken today. I have our clubs best interests at heart.

via his Facebook page