Tonight has possibly shown once and for all how divided our support (online) actually is , FF ( even though I am banned ) is nearly 100% behind DK , Rangers media want DK hung as does the VB guys , so much so I wont be going on either site ever again such is the level of hatred currently being expressed , the same goes towards the support of this current board , I dont think I have ever felt as low .

I'd say 99% of bears online are great guys, the ones I've met are and I have drank with posters from FF, Vb and RST board members. Lot of people like to hide behind usernames and play some sort of silly character. The trouble is the 1% using social media to air their personal shite.

Be like me and post a away with the odd wind up post lol

I read through the thread on RM and found that the vast majority of posters were strongly against DK's proposal and even those who supported him were highly critical of the timing.

I know nothing of the politics of this site v that site or any other site and I don't care for how some of those on RM express themselves (as has happened on here from time to time but usually quickly stamped upon).

But I agree with rbr that it is interesting to note how one site is polarised in one direction and another site in more or less the opposite direction.

And before anyone makes the suggestion, I prefer it here; even if I get stick for being opposed to King's plan.

I read through the thread on RM and found that the vast majority of posters were strongly against DK's proposal and even those who supported him were highly critical of the timing.

I know nothing of the politics of this site v that site or any other site and I don't care for how some of those on RM express themselves (as has happened on here from time to time but usually quickly stamped upon).

But I agree with rbr that it is interesting to note how one site is polarised in one direction and another site in more or less the opposite direction.

And before anyone makes the suggestion, I prefer it here; even if I get stick for being opposed to King's plan.

You are far too mature and knowledgable for over there anyway mate.