Time for a change?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a change?

• Yes new manager in
    • No Ally to stay
    • Undecided

No can't see Ally bringing us back to the top.

However nobody is going to sack him as that will add fuel to the fire with the board. Ally wont resign as he seems stubborn and we have been getting results in the league,so he could get away with that. The cup record he has is a shambles.

Not for me , last season I was more than willing to give him this season , he had the ability to bring in his own players , get them a proper preseason and coach them his way and put his own stamp on the team which let's face it had won the league before a ball was kicked .

However I found myself actually dreading the games as the turgid style was killing me , the longer the season went the worse we got .

There are young managers out there , Wigan took a punt on Uwe Rossler and he is doing well , I still fancy Numan for the role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the tims were knocked out of the Scottish cup I asked a Tim in work if he wanted Lennon sacked. No was the answer and my logic was that the last three years he's had a golden opportunity to win three trebles and properly dominate Scottish Football. Lennon failed.

Timmy's fuck up was our opportunity to win an unprecedented treble, a treble which would have been celebrated for years to come. Ally failed to inspire his players and we were beaten by a very poor Raith side and not that great a side in DU. We were beaten on attitude and concentration against Both sides. Jeez, we were lucky to even get past Albion Rovers. None of the sides left in the Scottish Cup are great shakes and with the right attitude we can beat them.

Ally's reluctance to drop Moshni and other under performing players is also a concern. Faure would be better than Moshni, far better.

Time for change.

Guest Bluenose80

Ally has had more than his fair chance and has done nothing to merit staying on. To give him credit for winning 2 league title where he had no realistic opposition would be the same as giving credit to yellow teeth for winning 3 titles in a row with no opposition. Neither of them had to do anything to win those titles they were a given before a ball was kicked. The cups were always where he was going to be measured and his record there was nothing short of disgraceful his teams never looked up for it (bar Motherwell last season and 1st half yesterday) they were always far too negative and complacent at the same time both attitudes which came from the manager.

Zero so far backing McCoist. Interesting.

Where is Calscot - Ally needs you :D:thup:

There is a thread on at least one of the Celtic forums asking their members to sign up to Rangers forums and vote for him to stay. Their obsession knows no bounds. The only people offline i have seen backing and supporting Ally are tims, i know not one Bear who thinks he should or wants him to stay.