Quite so and nice to see you back D'Art; doubtless the importance of the issue that has merited your return will not be lost on folks around here.

Scunnered by it all tbh BH. I feel so sorry for our support - hopes being raised and then dashed again.

After SDM/Whyte/Green - forgive me but Im ultra cautious about welcoming would be white knights. The way DK has gone about this has left me baffled - not at all what I envisaged and hoped for.

Since it is "common cause" that lack of season ticket revenue will render the club not a going concern; and since Mr King is asking the fans to withhold ST money; the truth of what you say is self evident.

The big question is WHY.

I would suggest that this is a case of 2+2 very definitely equalling 4.

If he actually wants another admin event to try and get us on the cheap then he should be chased away for good

Scunnered by it all tbh BH. I feel so sorry for our support - hopes being raised and then dashed again.

After SDM/Whyte/Green - forgive me but Im ultra cautious about welcoming would be white knights. The way DK has gone about this has left me baffled - not at all what I envisaged and hoped for.

It's obvious that his latest statement is only an attempt to deflect attention away from his comment that "I prefer(red) not to put money into Rangers if it could be found from other sources."

Whilst this may well have been said in private, the fact that he has now confirmed that it is true, is quite damning IMHO.

The rest is just smoke and mirrors.

Mr King, do you agree that:

[*]Fans do not normally rely on a business review when considering whether or not to buy a season ticket for the following season;

[*]

Club Chairmen do not normally need to have to resort to conduct such an exercise at all, in fact very little of what has gone on in the Ibrox Boardroom of late could be considered normal.

[*]Fans normally buy a season ticket on the basis of their loyalty to the Club;

[*]

Some seem deemed to confuse loyalty with blind faith.

[*]A season ticket is not an investment it is a payment for entry to Ibrox Stadium to watch Rangers play 18 times next season;

[*]

For some it is indeed an investment indeed for many it will be their largest investment they make all year.

[*]Season ticket money cannot be "advanced"; it is either paid or it's not paid in full or subject to any instalment scheme established by the Club.

Of course it's an advance, it's an advance payment for a service that there is no guarantee of being provided as some Hearts fans found out recently

and can you confirm that:

You still prefer "not to put money into Rangers if it can be found from other sources."

Seriously who wouldn't?

Club Chairmen do not normally need to have to resort to conduct such an exercise at all, in fact very little of what has gone on in the Ibrox Boardroom of late could be considered normal.

Yep, it is our CEO who does it. And as it seems, the one doing it right now - and for the current (sic!) board at that - is probably doing his business job for the first time in ages.

Can't understand what King is going on about since Friday. The ST deadline is end of May, the 120-day review is out any day now. People can decide for quite some time what to make of the review and any plans for future investment without King harping about in the background.

As it stands right now, I wouldn't actually be surprised to see Ashley snapping up large chunks of our shares from now till the end of the summer and become a major shareholder, if not owner himself.

Mr King, do you agree that:

[*]Fans do not normally rely on a business review when considering whether or not to buy a season ticket for the following season;

[*]

fans do not normally have to suffer a board as duplicitous, double dealing and dishonest as ours

[*]Fans normally buy a season ticket on the basis of their loyalty to the Club;

[*]

Fans can normally be assured that a season will last a season

[*]A season ticket is not an investment it is a payment for entry to Ibrox Stadium to watch Rangers play 18 times next season;

[*]

Oh, FFS! Are we back to the cinema analogy? Why not compare Rangers to Tesco while you're at it - just another commodity.

[*]Season ticket money cannot be "advanced"; it is either paid or it's not paid in full or subject to any instalment scheme established by the Club.

Says who? The directors mis-managing the club?

BH, I don't for a second doubt your loyalty and love for Rangers and I completely accept ad respect that you don't trust King - but I simply don't understand why you would put any trust whatsoever in the shower of ******* running the club just now. Is there a chance that you could articulate that position for me? There's no side or sarcasm to that question - I'm genuinely interested.

I keep hearing how DK or AN Other wants to pick up RFC on the cheap either in the short term or after another admin event , exactly how cheap do they want us , the last share price was just over 27 p for Christ sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep hearing how DK or AN Other wants to pick up RFC on the cheap either in the short term or after another admin event , exactly how cheap do they want us , the last share price was just over 27 p for Christ sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet 50p is still the asking price for those enquiring.