I think it's obvious that the 120 day review was nothing but a con trick used to defer criticism till after the fans had put their money in once again.

They conned us with the delayed AGM and are repeating the tactic here. Wallace's credentials have well and truly been flushed down the toilet.

Yeah, if they had been serious about it we would have started to hear much about it by now. Nobody would wait until the end of the 120 days before starting to implement some of their findings.

Yeah, if they had been serious about it we would have started to hear much about it by now. Nobody would wait until the end of the 120 days before starting to implement some of their findings.

Well, I was assuming that the review also included whipping up a plan for the immediate and mid-term future, as well as possibly agreeing on and telling about business plans for the (5-year-) period? That's what I read between the lines.

I'm not so sure that the board can be starved out. All they may do is just adjust their spending plans for the decreased income and point the finger at those boycotting. In a way they may feel that this can get them off the hook,

Do the directors care if the club suffers? I doubt it and therefore they may be happy just to sit back and maintain control.

If we don't give them our cash then they will have to dig into their own pockets with the wages ratio at 97% of club income they won't hang about for long.

Can't be fucked with any of this all about football for me from now on

Convenient now dave kings no longer backing your pleas for us to wait on the 120 day review.

something we did despite knowing it was a sham.

The honorable thing for you to do is admit the board screwed you on this one.

If we don't give them our cash then they will have to dig into their own pockets with the wages ratio at 97% of club income they won't hang about for long.

No, they won't have to dig into their own pockets. That doesn't really happen. They will just look at selling on our higher earners to bring the wages down.

If that fails then administration beckons, but don't for a minute think that any actions the fans take will force the directors to spend their own cash.

Well, I was assuming that the review also included whipping up a plan for the immediate and mid-term future, as well as possibly agreeing on and telling about business plans for the (5-year-) period? That's what I read between the lines.

I was expecting something a bit more immediate. We need to get the club under control quickly and I have little interest in what is going to happen outside of the next 24 months maximum. Anything outside of that is irrelevant to our current crisis.

Having tens of thousands of season ticket holders is a relatively new phenomenon for Rangers. Prior to the mid to late 80s most of Rangers regular support didn't have a season ticket, they turned up on the day. A move back to that model would be the final proof that the post Souness era is irreparably finished.

Football clubs, ours included, have taken supporters for granted for too long. Loyalty to anything or anyone should be conditional, otherwise you aren't showing loyalty you're demonstrating idiocy.

Every second thread on here is about how bad the football is; inept players, bad management, jurassic tactics. Yet we're expected to fork out in advance for what, more of the same?

Likewise, a significant percentage of the support are unhappy with how the club is being run. Profligacy, mendacity and anonymity don't inspire a lot of confidence in the future running of the club.

Yet we're still being asked to pay in advance, for what none of us can be sure.

I've seen the cinema being used as a comparison to buying a season ticket. Well here's the thing, if the film has had universally bad reviews, contains no stars, has no plot and is partly in a language you don't understand, why oh why would you buy a ticket to see it?

I'm of an age, as are a few others on here, who can remember the John Grieg days and the second Jock Wallace period. Here's the thing; attendances dropped, quite low at times. Eventually demonstrations took place outside the Main Stand, players, management and the board were left in little doubt things had to change, and you know what, they did! Without us the club is nothing, it's a collection of buildings, nothing more. Without our support, both physical and material the club ceases to exist.

At some point something will have to give. Be it the manager or the board, because it can't go on like it is. The support will eventually turn away, if it doesn't nothing will ever change, why should it?

So consider this. Not renewing your season ticket, for whatever reason, might be the best thing you could do to demonstrate how much the club means to you.

Admin will happen or not as the directors please.

At worst the boycott may give them an excuse that no one will believe Unless it suits them.

A boycott isn't perfect but continuing to fund failure is crazy.

No one can possibly have any faith in this board now.