What they told us is a new shirt sponsorship deal. (Why we don't have one (like most other teams we have faced in the leagues so far) for the back of our shirts is up for debate.)

Regarding that "Update": reading between the lines again ... they will tell us the basic facts, but no minute details (sic!) about planned investment and income from that, or specific names. As I intimated somewhere else, I assume that the review will include plans and strategies for the immediate and mid-term future as well, so that might be the reason why it takes that long. I do not expect that it will all be rosy and shiny, both from the current figures, or any plans ahead. We are where we are and for the time being have to live with that. A cerain amount of reason has to be shown from all parties concerned, including King.

From a business point of view, I reckon it would make sense to publish supposedly "bad results" after the ST renewals have been send out (even though the deadline is still way ahead). Essentially, we have to wait and see. If they've done nothing of what I assumed they would regarding investment, the disappointment will be tangible (and I reckon some will take the opportunity to have a dig). Next cup of tea please ...

One thing that must be addressed is some of the wages that are being paid out , £180,000 for a goal keeping coach , £120 ,000 for a bus driver/ kit man . £60,000 for the bus drivers/kitmans son/assistant , Jim Sinclair on £250,000 , its mental , and thats before we get onto the management teams wages

One thing that must be addressed is some of the wages that are being paid out , £180,000 for a goal keeping coach , £120 ,000 for a bus driver/ kit man . £60,000 for the bus drivers/kitmans son/assistant , Jim Sinclair on £250,000 , its mental , and thats before we get onto the management teams wages

You've got to be joking? Driving a bus and organising kits is £120k pa job........fucking hell

The only update should be the full report - in detail for all fans to view ahead of renewing.

In addition there should be an open Q&A with the CEO and manager for fans to attend and debate the future with.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Obviously for various reason specific detail will not be divulged, however I see no problem say something like "we plan to bring in £xxm through sponsorship, sales, etc". Including a breakdown of where the investment is coming from.

Providing the numbers are obtainable, there shouldn't be an issue.

The key thing is an achievable plan for the next 1, 3 & 5 years - both from a business stance & a playing stance.

Obviously for various reason specific detail will not be divulged, however I see no problem say something like "we plan to bring in £xxm through sponsorship, sales, etc". Including a breakdown of where the investment is coming from.

Providing the numbers are obtainable, there shouldn't be an issue.

The key thing is an achievable plan for the next 1, 3 & 5 years - both from a business stance & a playing stance.

I can understand why some contracts may not be divulged publicly. Fair enough.

However, this, alongside with the lack of genuine engagement (i.e. not online surveys) only adds to suspicion. This has to be addressed and that has to take priority.

Can't believe the kit man has to multi-task.

Who is Jim Sinclair?