These figures ar so obscene it makes it hard to believe they are for real. Therefore i have to say IF they are correct then just who appointed them. Is this pre admin arrangements or was this done after admin?

It does help if your his son

The kitman and his boy aren't going to refuse such generous salaries, but they didn't set the salary level.

Rangers did.

What is going on?

A club in our situation having been through administration and liquidation appears to have completely lost the plot.

The kitman and his boy aren't going to refuse such generous salaries, but they didn't set the salary level.

Rangers did.

What is going on?

A club in our situation having been through administration and liquidation appears to have completely lost the plot.

And still we have scouts in place and no players either for the SPL. Not sure how we are ever going to get good again with neither.

I only hope that this board has the balls to boot all these bloodsucking leeches out of ibrox for good. Fuck me it looks like EVERYONE has had their nose in trough. Top to bottom gtf required for me. See i get angrier at all these "rangers men" raping us than the boardroom chancers as to be honest we only ever expected them to make a quick buck ( just not so quick or so much however) and piss off.

DJ promised to find out what the kitmans son was on for a fan who called the phone in last week. Horrendous job for the boys policy in place at our club. When Stoclbrisge was here the board refused to tell us how much the bus driver earned with rumours of upto 4 grand a week being mentioned.

One thing that must be addressed is some of the wages that are being paid out , £180,000 for a goal keeping coach , £120 ,000 for a bus driver/ kit man . £60,000 for the bus drivers/kitmans son/assistant , Jim Sinclair on £250,000 , its mental , and thats before we get onto the management teams wages

I assume that these four are not extraordinary examples, and that there are a number of employees on wages which are grotesquely above the industry/societal norm.

Anyone know if Wallace asked them in January to take a voluntary 15% drop in wages?

If not, why was the request limited to the playing staff? Why didn't it include high earners - indeed including board members and high earning administration staff.