I would say the most important thing (on paper at least) is that they have reduced the operating loss by approx 50% compared to the same period last year.

They have also apparently negotiated an improved shirt sponsorship deal.

There are some things that are worthy of praise but because of the lack of clarity immediately surrounding them, it's difficult not to remain cynical; especially when we consider the complete refusal to engage directly and openly with fans.

With that in mind, the business review and 'Ready to listen' stuff are positive ways of trying to find improvement along with common ground but the fact these have been so convoluted and delayed means their worth is lost in the interim.

Unfortunately everything is based on hope rather than expectation and that's the biggest indictment I have of the current board. They way they've addressed criticism (some fair, some unfair) is bordering on the obscene. That alone worries me more than anything else.

The chucking of Stockbridge and Jack Irvine - although these were far too late and still never covered the board in glory IMO (Stockbridge payoff etc.)

Yeah, they sack someone but also pay them off very handsomely. And toxic is rumoured to be helping with statements etc.

Kinda like Indian giving.

The board that are still working under the strings of BHP, Margarita and Laxey?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. I done the Ibrox tour a few weeks back and was heartbroken at how run down and decrepit our stadium inside and outside looks. They are doing nothing to aid our club just take take taking.

I would say the most important thing (on paper at least) is that they have reduced the operating loss by approx 50% compared to the same period last year.

If you're talking about the period from July - December highlighted in the interim results, then the only director who's been on the board since before mid November is James Easdale. Crighton, Wallace and Somers were all appointed between the 14th & 22nd of November.

Yeah, they sack someone but also pay them off very handsomely. ...

But that is unfortunately what people called for. Sack those responsible, get Media House off the bill. If they are contracted, you have to come to some sort of an agreement with them, else they'll probably sue you. (Of course, some will come in and say they didn't do their job - and fair enough. Yet, I can clearly see that a judge might see it differently and court case may well have cost us more. Just saying.)

Same with players.

That said, the way we sent Bocanegra and Goian away was rather astonishing. For it was pretty clear that they had offers from elsewhere and did not need any pay-off or something. Alas, that goes against Green and his ilk, not exactly the current board.

Guest magnus

They have also apparently negotiated an improved shirt sponsorship deal.

We will just have to take their word for this improved deal. Their honesty, integrity and openness will ensure we believe them.