Terrible shame but your decision.

I am not happy about it but feel i must, for now. I cannot justify the outlay, especially the travelling as well, i just don't feel it is value for money. I don't enjoy going, i don't enjoy watching us, i don't enjoy even watching us winning. I am anything but a glory hunter, winning isn't even enough for me. I am gutted with it all. The team, the board especially the manager and coaches. I am completely scunnered.

The sad thing is my son isn't even bothered. I got a book this year for us both because i wanted him to fall in love with the club the way i did at that age but it just hasn't worked the way myself and his mother had hoped. He is football daft as well and i will not allow him to support any other team, he is a Rangers fan but going to the games just doesn't excite him the way it did for me and we weren't even winning when i started going!

I fear the negativity brought to the club by McCoist is killing us. We need a change for the good of Rangers.

I know i won't be alone. Far from it in fact.

I am not happy about it but feel i must, for now. I cannot justify the outlay, especially the travelling as well, i just don't feel it is value for money. I don't enjoy going, i don't enjoy watching us, i don't enjoy even watching us winning. I am anything but a glory hunter, winning isn't even enough for me. I am gutted with it all. The team, the board especially the manager and coaches. I am completely scunnered.

The sad thing is my son isn't even bothered. I got a book this year for us both because i wanted him to fall in love with the club the way i did at that age but it just hasn't worked the way myself and his mother had hoped. He is football daft as well and i will not allow him to support any other team, he is a Rangers fan but going to the games just doesn't excite him the way it did for me and we weren't even winning when i started going!

I fear the negativity brought to the club by McCoist is killing us. We need a change for the good of Rangers.

Hopefully a return to the SDL & Europe and new management in due course will rekindle your desire; meantime feel for those of us who have decided to continue watching the same dross next season.

Can't exactly see the point in cancelling now? There would have been enough time after the 120-day report was telling you any details. Just imagine Ashley is in there and willing to give the club 40m (T-rex-sized tongue in cheek)?

The 120 day review plays second fiddle to the management position for me. It look's like he and his cliqued entourage will be staying so i am out, as they say.

Can't exactly see the point in cancelling now? There would have been enough time after the 120-day report was telling you any details. Just imagine Ashley is in there and willing to give the club 40m (T-rex-sized tongue in cheek)?

It's nice you still think they are going to tell us anything of note before the deadline.

Meanwhile in the real world Ally doesn't even know the player budget for next year. Do the board?

You could be speaking for me, except I don't have a son.

I won't be renewing either.