"He seems like an expert in evasiveness and twisting and dodging questions very much like an experienced and cunning politician.." Wallace obviously enjoys many good business related qualities but it is the words these words that you have used in your description of him, which will be his biggest hurdle. Mr Wallace has said more than one that transparency was a key factor in the re-building process. He has yet to convince that he is prepared to walk the talk. It may be that he is restricted by those who he reports to. The 120 days that he requested did seem excessive but it would seem reasonable to consider the content of this report before assessing how effective he will be.

If it is as King has alleged and that the board never intended to publish the review prior to the end of ST deadline then it matters not a jot my views on Wallace - the whole board should be chased from Ibrox.

Absolutely, but unless Dave King lowers himself to the level of others and starts playing them at their own below the belt games (which he may well not), then it's probably unlikely we'll get the truth about that.

Can you copy in the article please FS?

On snyde and on the internet that Murray International may get involved to rescue the club probably bull but maybe he would see this as a way of putting things right?

That's the OP of the FF thread.

Been rumours in certain circles for a while.

I imagine some of the Admin here will know more than a mere mortal like I, they're usually pretty well sourced.

It may be that he is restricted by those who he reports to.

Yes, that and the stock market rules, but also of note is that Wallace's place on the three boardroom Committees is just as an attendee. It's not easy to tell even the basics of what's going on though, since the Committees page (and other pages) on the investor relations website don't get updated as promptly as they should. The Committees page hasn't been updated since a week before the AGM in December and still shows Brian Stockbridge as an attendee of the Audit Committee.

I imagine some of the Admin here will know more than a mere mortal like I

Not so sure about that mate. You've had a hell of a lot of reliable scoops and info in recent years.

Been locked out of FF for nearly 3 weeks after changing my email address in the User CP, so haven't been following anything over there.