Bilel Mohsni: I'd rather be at Ibrox than play in the English Premier League

... or maybe his teammates or manager included some trolls and idiots and mobbers?

Before any arguing starts here, I'm not saying he's a world beater or my favourite character. But it is rather dissappointing (again) to come onto a thread, read a player having only good things to say about the club and the support, but get's slagged like there is no tomorrow. nein.gif

Fair point actually.

As much as I think he is a bomb scare he would still be my 1st choice CH from our current crop.

... or maybe his teammates or manager included some trolls and idiots and mobbers?

Before any arguing starts here, I'm not saying he's a world beater or my favourite character. But it is rather dissappointing (again) to come onto a thread, read a player having only good things to say about the club and the support, but get's slagged like there is no tomorrow. nein.gif

A couple of folk have said he's a bombscare and BH said he's arrogant. Not exactly cause for alarm or any slaps on the wrist is it?

It's a Rangers discussion forum. If we can't say what we think about the players within reason (ie - without abuse or vitriol), then we'd be as well not talking about the players at all and just jacking it in.

Edited by Zappa

Aye, that's fair enough.

For all his faults, the lad does genuinely seem to be enjoying himself at the club. He's still relatively inexperienced so I think another year at Rangers (and some tough love from his manager) may improve his performance levels. I actually think he's a decent player and with some hard work he could prove to be an important asset over the next few years.

Mohsni exasperates me because it is clear he is a talented and committed footballer, he wins virtually every ball in the air and makes good interceptions. However, he is easily wound up, seems to want to fight anyone who touches him, gets involved in situations where there is no need, constantly draws attention to himself by arguing with the referees and easily loses concentration. His passing out of defence is poor and because he thinks he is better than he is and is a frustrated forward he wonders up the park and oftentimes doesn't get back in time. He also tries to tell other players how to do their job.

He's been sent off twice and got 9 yellows in 33 games and if it had not been for McCulloch's calming influence I am sure that total would have been higher. If McCulloch is not playing regularly next season (hopefully) then Wallace may be able to exert the same influence but I shudder to think what will happen to him in the white hot cauldron of Tynecastle, never mind Parkhead or Pittodrie or in Europe.

wallace is an absolutely cracking player. he will do really well when we force him out on the cheap.

He will go to the Championship and do reasonably IMO.

Remember you saying similar about Whittaker on RM and he struggles to make the Norwich bench, who are struggling to stay in the Premiership. (He has actually only featured in two matches in the last 13 games, wouldn't be surprised to see him back with us)

He's certainly not at a level where he would be a top player in the Premiership.