Thought I would put some more into what I have posted, I have nothing to gain or lose I suppose by posting on this board and dont want to hassle people, if the admin of the forum would like me to stop posting then they can private mail me and let me know.

What I am saying is that I know 100% Dave will make a move in the next 7 days which will be to try and seize control of the club, you as fans will ultimately vote with your feet so to speak but Dave had to and has given this current regime all the time and met all their request made to him and to us as fans.

I know this because I know this, you can believe this or you can ignore this, either way, I thought it would do no harm by posting the fact that Dave will be making substantial moves next week in order to be in a place to be the new majority owner come the summer.

No ego, no nothing. its all about Rangers and where we should be, either follow or dont.

If he wants to be the new majority "owner", he's done all that is expected of a shrewd businessman: Drummed all the drums, saw the share-price drop to snake-belly level and hopes that those who hold all the important shares get a nose-bleed and sell to him. Might be that he spoke to some of them while in London, might be that the above is just been made up to set the heather a little more on fire ahead of the review stuff. At the end of the day, he simply SHOULD do something instead of talking about it.

And if he succeeeds, while wishing him all the best, I'd like to know how he tackles the problems of the club ... about which there has been utter silence from his camp too.

I'm glad that he realises that going for ownership is the only credible way to proceed if he is intent on protecting the club and its assets.

If he does gain control though, I wonder what will happen next. Dave King must know that his being in charge can only ever be a temporary solution.

Selling to the Rangers support would provide a sound launching pad to move productively into the future.

It can be done constructively and carefully over a period of time, but the intention should really be announced early.

same thing when king is going to pump in 30 million plus.

If he actually buys the club, he might not put another £30m in on top.

It will depend on what he has to shell out and if he wants to sell to the fanbase.