You'd think after such a protracted and drawn out process plus the fact that it's now well overdue would have us feverish with excitement about this business review. Unfortunately, I don't think expectations on the quality of it's content are particularly high any more and we'll no doubt be expected and asked to be satisfied with being told things which we either already know or things which aren't exactly startling revelations and/or revolutionary ideas.
Sometimes these things can be in the eye of the beholder, and I worry with so many negative perceptions the only way the review could be considered positive would be if it announced the immediete resignation of all the board.

But we'll see.

Sometimes these things can be in the eye of the beholder, and I worry with so many negative perceptions the only way the review could be considered positive would be if it announced the immediete resignation of all the board.

But we'll see.

At the end of the day I think most of us understand that we need to try to be realistic in our expectations, but this new board was formed a whole month before the start of this 130+ day review, so they've actually been on the case for over 150 days. Writing a list of things we already know with some moonbeams thrown in for good measure won't be good enough or deemed acceptable.

Why would that be a positive. They have more or less done that before only to replace them with new liars.

Of course no one will trust what they say here because of the previous for lying so rather than judge them on the content of the report we should judge them on what they deliver.

Greens talk of edminson house being a cafe bar shop etc sounded good but it's a white elephant.

Mathers talk of King being chairman and investing sounded superb but got him sacked.

Wallace should be sure he can deliver on what he says today or keep his mouth shut.

But we'll see.

Regardless of the content, there are some who will see only the negative.

I feel that the review will be very limited with regard to financial performance, however areas like Youth development & scouting can include plenty of information - they are not areas which effect the stock market, therefore non-sensitive.

As stated elsewhere, I believe the board must include KPI milestones - specific tasks with completion deadlines. If they meet these deadlines, it will go a long way to restoring some trust/faith from the fans.

Regardless of the content, there are some who will see only the negative.

I feel that the review will be very limited with regard to financial performance, however areas like Youth development & scouting can include plenty of information - they are not areas which effect the stock market, therefore non-sensitive.

As stated elsewhere, I believe the board must include KPI milestones - specific tasks with completion deadlines. If they meet these deadlines, it will go a long way to restoring some trust/faith from the fans.

The review has to involve some clear plans and visions I won't be happy myself if it doesn't, but it won't be creating miracles overnight and there will have to be some element of patience.

At the end of the day I think most of us understand that we need to try to be realistic in our expectations, but this new board was formed a whole month before the start of this 130+ day review, so they've actually been on the case for over 150 days. Writing a list of things we already know with some moonbeams thrown in for good measure won't be good enough or deemed acceptable.
I'd imagine that first month was all about the AGM to be honest.

Obviously they'll have to deliver on the content of the review and will be scrutinised on that, but there will need to be a bit of waiting and people will need to make a decision on next season's season tickets either way.

I'd imagine that first month was all about the AGM to be honest.

Obviously they'll have to deliver on the content of the review and will be scrutinised on that, but there will need to be a bit of waiting and people will need to make a decision on next season's season tickets either way.

Not sure how much of a 39 hr working week can be taken up by an AGM.