And do you honestly see McCoist being the man to lead us to the league titles, whatever money he gets to spend?

I might come across as leading a witch hunt against him at times but i'm just so disappointed at how we've wasted these lower league years off and on the park.

And do you honestly see McCoist being the man to lead us to the league titles, whatever money he gets to spend?

I might come across as leading a witch hunt against him at times but i'm just so disappointed at how we've wasted these lower league years off and on the park.

There is more chance of this current Rangers board becoming kosher than Ally McCoist winning SPL titles. It just simply is not going to happen, £100m or £10m spent, it doesn't matter, it's not going to happen.

ANY manager - including Ally - would have a hell of a lot more chance of winning a top flight title on our return if GreenCo had properly streamlined the Club for our seasons in the lower leagues and had saved a large wedge of their beloved IPO cash for beefing up a player transfer budget over the next 18 months.

Instead, they basically just trousered as much as they could while squandering the rest on keeping up the Club's extravagant and lavish spending so that their own remuneration didn't appear to be quite as outrageous as it was.

Tens of millions of Club cash thrown into a lower league black hole, while they swan off into the sunset millions of pounds better off and the Club's yet again on the verge of financial ruin with no sign of any appropriate transfer budget ahead of our top flight return, despite Green running his mouth of on international football shows about putting aside a £10m war chest and all his other bare faced lies.

Some folk are putting too much emphasis on Ally's managerial abilities. No manager at all could put up a serious top flight title challenge on a shoestring budget as any manager of the top flight's current also-ran teams will tell you.

The 'best of the rest' in the current top flight are Aberdeen and Motherwell, but McInnes is 27 points off the pace and and McColl is 31 points off it. Put either of those two managers in Ally's position and they'd still struggle to get anywhere near a serious title fight unless they were given serious money to spend in order to compete.

ANY manager - including Ally - would have a hell of a lot more chance of winning a top flight title on our return if GreenCo had properly streamlined the Club for our seasons in the lower leagues and had saved a large wedge of their beloved IPO cash for beefing up a player transfer budget over the next 18 months.

Instead, they basically just trousered as much as they could while squandering the rest on keeping up the Club's extravagant and lavish spending so that their own remuneration didn't appear to be quite as outrageous as it was.

Tens of millions of Club cash thrown into a lower league black hole, while they swan off into the sunset millions of pounds better off and the Club's yet again on the verge of financial ruin with no sign of any appropriate transfer budget ahead of our top flight return, despite Green running his mouth of on international football shows about putting aside a £10m war chest and all his other bare faced lies.

Some folk are putting too much emphasis on Ally's managerial abilities. No manager at all could put up a serious top flight title challenge on a shoestring budget as any manager of the top flight's current also-ran teams will tell you.

The 'best of the rest' in the current top flight are Aberdeen and Motherwell, but McInnes is 27 points off the pace and and McColl is 31 points off it. Put either of those two managers in Ally's position and they'd still struggle to get anywhere near a serious title fight unless they were given serious money to spend in order to compete.

Someone could give me the best plumbing tools possible but I still won't have a clue how to do the job.

His managerial abilities absolutely do matter

Ally has been given plenty resources to have a team playing decent football against woeful opposition yet instead he's brought together a side of overpaid, clueless misfits that play with the ball as if it is a turnip.

Ally is grossly incompetent as a manager, completely inept, and every moment we keep him we regress as a club on all fronts.

Someone could give me the best plumbing tools possible but I still won't have a clue how to do the job.

His managerial abilities absolutely do matter

I'm not saying the manager's ability doesn't matter, but maybe a more appropriate way of looking at it would be that it doesn't matter how good you are at your job if you aren't given the required tools to do it. You could be the best plumber in Scotland, but you wouldn't be able to do your job properly if the job at hand definitely requires tools you don't have, can't buy and can't hire.

As inept as this board have been and they have been, they don't come close to masking or hiding McCoists ability as manager. He can't even get the basics right, the basics which don't need any money at all spent on them, the very simple things he struggles with. He has made the easiest job on our history look one of the hardest.

I'm not saying the manager's ability doesn't matter, but maybe a more appropriate way of looking at it would be that it doesn't matter how good you are at your job if you aren't given the required tools to do it. You could be the best plumber in Scotland, but you wouldn't be able to do your job properly if the job at hand definitely requires tools you don't have, can't buy and can't hire.

But Ally has ALL the tools he needs, and some.

And what is your point? Aberdeen the entire club pay all their playing and non playing staff a combined salary of £4 or £5m. We pay considerably more to our players alone.

And when we lost a 15 point lead we had a team of players earning £20k plus a week.