The fact is we were never going to be playing like Barcelona in these lower leagues.

Before Naismiths injury pre admin we were playing some really good football (dare I say it the best in a long time), people tend to forget that and focus on the capitulation later in the season as the threat of admin became a factor.

I am willing to give Ally the chance to get us back to the top (2 more seasons) the man will come good but we need to back him - some of the comments recently on here have been shambolic. I really hope some people on here are made to eat their words.

You see, it is a hard core of Ally "dislikers" and "bashers" who will have a go when chance arises. Time and again. They remain a hard core though, added by the odd "bandwaggon" basher after a dire game or two (well, maybe six). There is next to no sense in arguing this and with them. And there is no disrespect to any "Ally basher" involved here. Suum cuique and fair enough.

I doubt that this is the case with the broader fanhood / support though. Yes, they will jeer bad games and have a few things to say, but that is what they and we always do. I've sure cursed every one of the managers we had over the years endlessly. What each and everyone of them came up though was success. At least in 9 out of 10 times. And despite it was not always pretty, you got to a stage where you have to accept that if the manager wins things and claims trophies he must be doing something right. And no matter how many thousand "better managers" inhabit Ibrox on a match day, it is just him and his decisions who matter for the club and his job. Rampaging about this rather unchangable fact on the various boards won't change that, but this is another lesson for some to learn.

You see, it is a hard core of Ally "dislikers" and "bashers" who will have a go when chance arises. Time and again. They remain a hard core though, added by the odd "bandwaggon" basher after a dire game or two (well, maybe six). There is next to no sense in arguing this and with them. And there is no disrespect to any "Ally basher" involved here. Suum cuique and fair enough.

I doubt that this is the case with the broader fanhood / support though. Yes, they will jeer bad games and have a few things to say, but that is what they and we always do. I've sure cursed every one of the managers we had over the years endlessly. What each and everyone of them came up though was success. At least in 9 out of 10 times. And despite it was not always pretty, you got to a stage where you have to accept that if the manager wins things and claims trophies he must be doing something right. And no matter how many thousand "better managers" inhabit Ibrox on a match day, it is just him and his decisions who matter for the club and his job. Rampaging about this rather unchangable fact on the various boards won't change that, but this is another lesson for some to learn.

Hey Berliner! get real with Your defending McSalary crusade. I like Bearger have followed the club since the late 50's.and can (without any doubt) tell anyone who cares to listen,that McSalary is EASILY (by a country mile)the most

useless manager that ever set foot into Ibrox Park.

Pay as you play and it could work out great. He is a very good keeper if fit.

Big if obviously.

Good Idea Slinger,I personally never fancied Bell (hate it when a keeper can't command his box)

Always loved Gordon (should have signed him years ago). If he is fit and ready to go,and the money is right,then I say go for it.

Good Idea Slinger,I personally never fancied Bell (hate it when a keeper can't command his box)

Always loved Gordon (should have signed him years ago). If he is fit and ready to go,and the money is right,then I say go for it.

Cammy Bell is a very good keeper, but ideally we should have him as a number two with a top class keeper like Gordon as our number one for the top flight return. I really can't see us signing Gordon even if he's fit though because the manager is unlikely to be given a budget that could afford a keeper of that quality as well as improve other areas. We might get lucky though and Gordon might be 100% fit and also willing to sign for us on a deal that's good for the Club.

The fact is we were never going to be playing like Barcelona in these lower leagues.

Before Naismiths injury pre admin we were playing some really good football (dare I say it the best in a long time), people tend to forget that and focus on the capitulation later in the season as the threat of admin became a factor.

I am willing to give Ally the chance to get us back to the top (2 more seasons) the man will come good but we need to back him - some of the comments recently on here have been shambolic. I really hope some people on here are made to eat their words.

Not really we were humiliated in Europe by 2 minnows including an experiment with 3 at the back including 40 year old DW.

We then lost to the youths of Falkirk managed by managerial genius stephen teethgrinder pressley.

The football overwhelmingly since ally took over has been abysmal to watch.

The final straw really was Raith Rovers in the Ramsdens Cup.

How he is still Rangers manager beggars belief and that is before you take into account what he's earned while the club slides to bankruptcy , again.

Gordon isn't great in terms of commanding his box in fairness