Rather than pin blame on Ally McCoist and the football department in general or the executive board and powers in and around the board,....I'd point to the club being an Omnishambles at just about all levels.

However there is an important difference between the football and the executive board and that is the former isn't very good whilst the latter has been designed to extract money.

Rather than pin blame on Ally McCoist and the football department in general or the executive board and powers in and around the board,....I'd point to the club being an Omnishambles at just about all levels.

However there is an important difference between the football and the executive board and that is the former isn't very good whilst the latter has been designed to extract money.

How and where? The football dept take out £11.2m minimum every year, do the sp!vs?

Hey Berliner! get real with Your defending McSalary crusade. I like Bearger have followed the club since the late 50's.and can (without any doubt) tell anyone who cares to listen,that McSalary is EASILY (by a country mile)the most

useless manager that ever set foot into Ibrox Park.

I'm not here to change your opinion. I've seen the same arguments repeated time and again, and some simply cannot get over Malmö and Co.. That is, IMHO, living beyond reality though. We've had equally woeful results in Europe before and will have them in the future. We still laugh at the slaughter the Yahoos suffered and love to tell them about it. While they marvel about great nights before and after. As most football supporters would. For some reason, a chosen few can't get beyond that summer though, are blissfully oblivious about the circumstances of those "defeats" and drive their dislike of McCoist to ever greater levels.

As has been the case with many Rangers managers before him, I often disagree with him about selections and tactics. That does not lead me to hurl abuse at him at each opportunity. Maybe some of those who can't help it just change their signatures and spare the rest from debating the same points time and again?

I agree with dB.

Don't blame anyone for having doubts about Ally (or his remuneration) but let's keep the debate civil and without the playground stuff.

I agree with dB.

Don't blame anyone for having doubts about Ally (or his remuneration) but let's keep the debate civil and without the playground stuff.

Exactly, let's not forget a manager relies heavily on a good scouting network - something which we as a club do not have.

Look at all the plaudits Lemon is getting across the road - when really a lot of these players were hand picked for him making his job easy.

Exactly, let's not forget a manager relies heavily on a good scouting network - something which we as a club do not have.

Look at all the plaudits Lemon is getting across the road - when really a lot of these players were hand picked for him making his job easy.

Lemon's signings since we left the top division have generally been a disaster. Puki? Balde ? Borigter ? Ambrose is no standout either and I see they're trying to flog big clumsy Van Dyke for £8m. How can his value treble playing one season in the SPL, sorry SPFL Premiership(or whatever it's called).

Neither Ally or Lennon are what I'd call good managers.

You put either in a provincial club with a limited budget and they'd struggle.

Looking forward to seeing Lennon metaphorically 'crash and burn' when he goes South.

As for Ally, he won't get another management job at any decent level, this in itself says everything.

The board in keeping Ally in charge aren't doing their job.

Edited by buster.

i'd agree that the club in its entirety from Boardroom to pitch is indeed a shambles.

However, to admonish the management and players from extracting cash for little return is wrong.

800K a year with 100% bonuses for winning division 3 with a worse record than East fife managed - disgusting.