Today's 5-0 for Hearts who had nothing but pride to play for v Kilmarnock for whom the points were vital and who beat them 4-0 at Tynecastle in December; shows that Hearts youngsters shave learned a lot this season and will be no pushovers in the Championship.

If Hibs don't come down, I'd certainly welcome some trips back to Rugby Park.

Hearts have been excellent since the turn of the year. I watch them training every week and they have some really good kids coming through. They have a good few who would easily walk into our team. Speaking to one or two of them and the coaches, they really fancy their chances next season. And rightly so given our state.

Hearts won't be the issue for us next season, the issue will be that we're playing in what is undoubtedly the tightest league in Scottish football.

The sooner we (and the management) see that presently we are nowhere near being favourites, the sooner something might be done to change that.

The sooner we (and the management) see that presently we are nowhere near being favourites, the sooner something might be done to change that.

I think we'll still win it comfortably, but not by anywhere near the margin we did this year.