On this season's evidence "comfortable" is the last word I'd use about our prospects for next season.

More like scary, very difficult etc.

Them's the breaks BH.

On one hand you seem to want to support a boardroom regime still linked at the hip to the previous one, both of which have been so wasteful with Club finances that they probably can't afford to sanction any worthwhile level of spending on the playing squad to give us a boost next season which is the most important season of our return from the bottom tier.

On the other hand you're talking about how tough next season is going to be with words like "scary"?

I think we all know it's going to be tough, but it could have been a whole lot easier if millions upon millions of pounds hadn't been literally wasted and thrown into a black hole under Green's regime moving into the current one.

Them's the breaks BH.

On one hand you seem to want to support a boardroom regime still linked at the hip to the previous one, both of which have been so wasteful with Club finances that they probably can't afford to sanction any worthwhile level of spending on the playing squad to give us a boost next season which is the most important season of our return from the bottom tier.

On the other hand you're talking about how tough next season is going to be with words like "scary"?

I think we all know it's going to be tough, but it could have been a whole lot easier if millions upon millions of pounds hadn't been literally wasted and thrown into a black hole under Green's regime moving into the current one.

I understand you're passionate about that aspect, Zappa, but I feel I've made my position clear enough on other threads and the intention here was to draw attention to Hearts strength rather than our weaknesses.

As many people have said, opposition to the UoF etc does not automatically mean unswerving and unquestioning support for the current board. I have done neither.

I'd also point out that despite the lack of investment, you still think that we'll be "comfortable".

We'll have to wait and see how many of this Hearts team will still be there come August. And I might be wrong here, but beating Killie at the tail end of the season, after being relegated all along, might well tell us how good they are. Or how "bad" the lower table of the top tier is or has become these days.

I seem to remember that we played horror footie at the tail end of last season too. That was not exactly the case - Forfar aside - between August and x-mas last year though.

Under McCoist and the dross he has served up this season we will be lucky to win the Championship next season.

We will still win it easily enough with him in charge, we will make sure we do, it will be bought like the last 2.

We will still win it easily enough with him in charge, we will make sure we do, it will be bought like the last 2.

I don't share your confidence and we need to offload before we bring in freebies mate dependant to who McCoist wants Craig Gordon, Kenny Miller, Kris Boyd, etc ?

Hearts won't be the issue for us next season, the issue will be that we're playing in what is undoubtedly the tightest league in Scottish football.

It probably will be very tight Zapa,but a few P45's and a couple of quality additions, and we would win it easily.Of course all bets are off if we have the same mismanagement problem.

In fact I predict right now,that we will remain in the Championship after next season,if McCoist is still in charge.

I don't share your confidence and we need to offload before we bring in freebies mate dependant to who McCoist wants Craig Gordon, Kenny Miller, Kris Boyd, etc ?

We know we do but i doubt the club care. He will be given a blank cheque like the last 2 seasons.