If anything, I would expect a not as black & white view on things.

Of course there are shades of grey mate

But the truth of the matter is there is always some reason we don't do it. From Whyte to Celtic or Ally is in a terrible position as manager.

Ally had a wonderful oppurtunity to become a truly great Rangers manager and learn his trade while building a Rangers team for the ages instead he chose the quick and easy path and if anything he has made things more difficult for himself

It was a few hundred thousand they bought him for with the millions being paid in the future depending on the number of first team appearances, I realise it maybe doesn't quite make him a full academy product but it's the kind of moves we'd all like to see us making i'm sure.

I'm not sure why you're having a pop it wasn't even me that brought up other clubs I just responded to your point about Liverpool and mentioned players they've developed.

I'm not having a pop at you I just don't know what point you're trying to make. Andy Steel mentioned Liverpool as a side to emulate from a playing perspective, I would agree with that. But let's not kid ourselves they're producing their own players, Gerard was the last one of any note.

We're in the free transfer market, not cherry-picking the hottest teenagers from Championship academies and making them overnight millionaires. Some perspective please.

Guest Bluerod

I naively thought when we started out on our journey we would nurture youth but I was. Wrong and if we sign Miller this compounds my opinion.

If he is prepared to play for £1,000 per week plus £500 per goal then I would agree but ally will probably offer him 5 Times that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I naively thought when we started out on our journey we would nurture youth but I was. Wrong and if we sign Miller this compounds my opinion.

If he is prepared to play for £1,000 per week plus £500 per goal then I would agree but ally will probably offer him 5 Times that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He won't go from $1.1m+/year to £1,000/week you can be sure of that.

Some other info ...

Steven Simonsen ‏@SteveSimmoGK

Sitting wondering what my future holds?

What ever?where ever it maybe?

I know for sure; if it's over?I'll never forget my time @RFC_Official

Being a Ranger, has been 1 of the proudest Times of my long career

It never was & never would be about money,it's about being part of it all

from FF

Simmo and Cribari both not being offered new deals for sure

Cribari informed today apparently

Simmo likely released next week as he may be needed for u20s backup next midweek

Can't blame either of them for taking whatever was on offer and both good honest pros IMHO.

There's a year or two left in each of them at some level.

Still think one of the laughs of the season was McDowall, clip board in hand, explaining what was required of Cribari before he went on as sub v Stranraer. Cribari's response hasn't been recorded, but started something like how many games did you play in serie a then Mr McDowall?

In fairness Lazio have had a lot of poor players in the last 10 years and he is one of them. Though fair to say he must have been an awful lot better in his pomp

Also, Simonsen is not fit to play professional football.

I reckon you have not heard of or seen Cribari before a pulled on our jersey. (Though no doubt you will want clarify this.) As for Simonsen ... well, your remark simply isn't worth debating.

I reckon you have not heard of or seen Cribari before a pulled on our jersey. (Though no doubt you will want clarify this.) As for Simonsen ... well, your remark simply isn't worth debating.

I reckon you are wrong as ever. With regard to Simonsen he displayed such a lack of pace that I don't think he's fit enough to continue at any level. It is normally irrelevant for a keeper but he's the slowest pro I've ever seen.