Only a month away. Being it Brazil should in theory be the best World Cup but some stadia are not even ready. We are due a good World Cup as the last 2-3 haven't been great. Mexico 86 was the first WC I can remember and is probably the greatest of all time. Italia 90 was good as was France 98.

I fancy Argentina to win it.

Groups below and Ive put in bold who i think will qualify from groups.

Group A

Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Group B

Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Group C

Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan

Group D

Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Group E

Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

Group F

Argentina, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Group G

Germany, Portugal, Ghana, United States

Group H

Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

I fancy Chile to qualify for the later stages and the winner wil be Brazentinaguay.

English press haven't run amok yet. But they will as soon as the team win a throw-in in their first game.

The US will have something to say in Group G

Not a chance. Ghana are a good side but I expect Portugal and Germany to show their quality.

Its very refreshing to have big teams against each other in group stages. Im well against seeding but its work out well here. Group C is a dream draw and how it should be.

The first WC I watched was USA 94 and I still love seeing clips from that - some great games, goals, celebrations and football strips on show during that tournament! And who can forget the Oleg Salenko '5 WC goals in a single match'?? I am however, very excited about this WC despite not been too enthusiastic about the most recent few.

There are some right good groups in that, especially Groups B and G - I feel they will be superb!

1978? You callow youth! :)

I remember Scotland not going to the 1950 WC because they didn't win the Home Nations outright because of a 1 - 1 draw against England at Hampden. Willie Bauld of the Hearts hitting the bar late on. (Thornton would have scored)

The SFA decided it wouldn't be right to go to Brazil so I lost interest but I remember England beaten by the US.

Next was 1954 in Switzerland. Scotland played but should have stayed at home. Trounced 7 - 0 by Uruguay. The marvellous Magyars got clogged by West Germany in the final.

The referee from Scotland in the tournament was Charlie Faultless!

The first WC I watched was USA 94 and I still love seeing clips from that - some great games, goals, celebrations and football strips on show during that tournament! And who can forget the Oleg Salenko '5 WC goals in a single match'?? I am however, very excited about this WC despite not been too enthusiastic about the most recent few.

There are some right good groups in that, especially Groups B and G - I feel they will be superb!

Yeah USA 94 was a cracking tournament aswell even if none of the home nations made it. The final itself was a let down though when it should have been a classic. But players like Romario, Hagi and Stoitchkov stand out from that WC.

1978? You callow youth! :)

I remember Scotland not going to the 1950 WC because they didn't win the Home Nations outright because of a 1 - 1 draw against England at Hampden. Willie Bauld of the Hearts hitting the bar late on. (Thornton would have scored)

The SFA decided it wouldn't be right to go to Brazil so I lost interest but I remember England beaten by the US.

Next was 1954 in Switzerland. Scotland played but should have stayed at home. Trounced 7 - 0 by Uruguay. The marvellous Magyars got clogged by West Germany in the final.

The referee from Scotland in the tournament was Charlie Faultless!

As I stagger unhealthily toward my 44th birthday this year I shall take all the references to youth, callow or otherwise, I can get!

Always annoys me that we didn't go to the pre-war WC's, we'd have at least one star on the shirt if we had.