Basically pledge your money. If security granted then the fund collects the cash from you and passes it to the club. No cash taken until the security is received. No guarantee of your current seat. if it's not pledged by 8th August then it effectively folds.

Current directors of the company are King and Gough.

It's not a trust.

Basically pledge your money. If security granted then the fund collects the cash from you and passes it to the club. No cash taken until the security is received. No guarantee of your current seat. if it's not pledged by 8th August then it effectively folds.

Current directors of the company are King and Gough.

It's not a trust.

Sounds like a let down would you agree BD?

As much as I share in the concern of the parties behind the fund, I can't see it being enough of a success to see the club change their mind over the stadium security.

The next 11 days will be fascinating though as the club will have to offer something to combat this initiative.

Sounds like a let down would you agree BD?

I'm not sure what else they could do. It doesn't have the impact of holding cash but that in itself would have caused problems and criticisms.

It leaves me a bit unmoved. I doubt the directors will act on it and I suspect that the main players know that but having said that they would come up with a scheme then they are forced to do so.

Ultimately I fear the club will be the loser. The directors will still be in place, security won't be granted and cashflow will be harmed.

As much as I share in the concern of the parties behind the fund, I can't see it being enough of a success to see the club change their mind over the stadium security.

The next 11 days will be fascinating though as the club will have to offer something to combat this initiative.

A reasonably thought throw membership scheme would be a start. That said, they have offered free membership to the one they proposed to any ST buyer ... they need to put out more details though.

A reasonably thought throw membership scheme would be a start. That said, they have offered free membership to the one they proposed to any ST buyer ... they need to put out more details though.

A proper membership scheme would be a positive but that won't raise the kind of money needed for the club going forward. Nor allay the fears of fans therein. Something much more tangible and obvious needs to be presented.

That goes just as much for King as the club.

TAKEN FROM WEBSITE FAQ's

'You are giving a mandate to Ibrox 1972 Ltd to collect and pass on your season ticket money to the club in the event that they grant security over Ibrox. If they do not agree then no money will be collected and the instruction will be cancelled on 8th August 2014 or shortly thereafter'

Can someone explain to me this whole point in all of this if the board tell them where to go(as they will) regarding granting security of ibrox & MP ?

TAKEN FROM WEBSITE FAQ's

'You are giving a mandate to Ibrox 1972 Ltd to collect and pass on your season ticket money to the club in the event that they grant security over Ibrox. If they do not agree then no money will be collected and the instruction will be cancelled on 8th August 2014 or shortly thereafter'

Can someone explain to me this whole point in all of this if the board tell them where to go(as they will) regarding granting security of ibrox & MP ?

Well clearly King/UoF feel they can persuade enough bears to sign up for this in order to effectively force the club into granting security.

I've no doubt a few thousand bears will sign up but even if it's a fair bit more than that, I don't think it will be enough for the club to change their mind on that front.

All in all, I don't see the point and I feel King would have been better served putting together a vehicle that outlined his blueprint for the club along with the funds he says he's happy to invest. That would have been more effective IMO.