Andy Little ‏@AndyLittle_7 26s

It has been the best 8 yrs of my life. Being a Ranger has been an honour + I'll be one 'til the day I die. Thank you to all at the club.

I thought, as a striker, Little was as good as anyone we've had lately. Unselfish, full of running and a capable of scoring plenty of goals. Elsewhere in the team he was perhaps less effective and his injury proneness was also a negative.

However, he stayed for the fight and for that along with his fine contribution he has my thanks.

it's worth noting that when we had the superb u19 team containing wilson, wylde, ness, fleck etc little often couldn't get a game.

for example in the glasgow cup final the fleck final, andy scored but i am almost certain he was a sub.

not sure exactly which story that tells us but it's worth pondering.

I agree with Frankie, when played as a striker he was decent and scored goals. When played elsewhere he was pretty useless. He was a hard worker IMO, thanks for some good goals and I wish him all the best for the future :)