I'm not averse to cutting McCoist's budget and telling him to spend more time on the training ground and a hell of a lot more time with the youths.

Now that is a job he cannot do sadly. Our wee cheque book manager needs the over paid imposters. Look what tools he needs now to beat the countries poorest teams, what on earth is it going to take for him to have any success in the top tier. He will ruin us again given the chance, if he hasn't already.

[h=2]Andy Little @AndyLittle_7[/h]6th May 2014 from TwitLonger

I'll be leaving Rangers at the end of the month, to consider other clubs in the UK and abroad and move on in my football career. I've loved being a Ranger - my time at the club was very special for me - and I want to thank people for that.

My gratitude to all the staff at Murray Park who have been so supportive and kind to me every single day at training. Leaving them behind and driving out of the gates today was difficult but I know I have made some true friends for life. Thank you also to all the coaches and the back room staff, especially Ian Durrant for bringing me to the club in the first place. I want to thank the manager and Walter Smith for bringing me into the 1st team as a young lad - the game time I had while Rangers were still in the top flight was invaluable to me starting out. In particular, the sensation of scoring against Celtic in a packed Ibrox is a feeling that will live with me forever.

Staying with Rangers in 2012 is a decision I certainly don't regret - playing 89 times and scoring 38 goals for a club as big as Rangers is a dream come true no matter what the circumstances.

I was delighted to be the Club's top scorer in division 3 last season and be part of an unbeaten team in league 1 this season. Writing our names into the history books is something all of us are very proud of. I wish the boys all the best as they no doubt go on to win promotion again next season.

Most importantly, I want to thank the fans. You make the club what it is. From Sydney to San Francisco to Hong Kong - I've met fans everywhere and it's always humbled me how much love there is for our club and what it means to so many around the world. Thank you.

A good and uncomplaining servant to the Club and I doubt he's been on massive wages compared to some of the others.

A guy who sits near me has been convinced he would have been a better right back then any other at the Club but he always looked as dangerous a striker as we have had in recent seasons.

I hope he gets a decent Club.

Perry was never good enough in the 4th division never mind in the future.

Hegarty sometimes looked the part but was prone to too many mistakes; cost us two goals in one home game last year, can't remember which.

Nonetheless, good luck to them IF they leave as both are still under contract I believe.

[h=2]Andy Little @AndyLittle_7[/h]6th May 2014 from TwitLonger

I'll be leaving Rangers at the end of the month, to consider other clubs in the UK and abroad and move on in my football career. I've loved being a Ranger - my time at the club was very special for me - and I want to thank people for that.

My gratitude to all the staff at Murray Park who have been so supportive and kind to me every single day at training. Leaving them behind and driving out of the gates today was difficult but I know I have made some true friends for life. Thank you also to all the coaches and the back room staff, especially Ian Durrant for bringing me to the club in the first place. I want to thank the manager and Walter Smith for bringing me into the 1st team as a young lad - the game time I had while Rangers were still in the top flight was invaluable to me starting out. In particular, the sensation of scoring against Celtic in a packed Ibrox is a feeling that will live with me forever.

Staying with Rangers in 2012 is a decision I certainly don't regret - playing 89 times and scoring 38 goals for a club as big as Rangers is a dream come true no matter what the circumstances.

I was delighted to be the Club's top scorer in division 3 last season and be part of an unbeaten team in league 1 this season. Writing our names into the history books is something all of us are very proud of. I wish the boys all the best as they no doubt go on to win promotion again next season.

Most importantly, I want to thank the fans. You make the club what it is. From Sydney to San Francisco to Hong Kong - I've met fans everywhere and it's always humbled me how much love there is for our club and what it means to so many around the world. Thank you.

Excellent statement, would that others were as humble and thankful; it is a privilege to play for the Glasgow Rangers, too many players think it is the other way about.

i think he will do fairly well. could easily go to any club in scotland outwith the of and to the championship

You think? He got rings run round him last season in the 4th division, after all.