There is a MAJOR flaw with the game-to-game purchase of tickets......we have no games until August!!!!

With no major income, how do we pay the staff??? Normally this is where ST monies would be used....

Some parts of the season the way fixtures and cup draws work out we have little or no home games for about a month, added to people getting bored and out of the habit.

His contract is so loosely worded that his bonus is basically in the gift of his boardroom colleagues, there are no written benchmarks for him to attain. It appears for all intents and purposes to be nothing more than a hidden salary entitlement.
There's certain circumstances I wouldn't even mind him getting a gift, this isn't it so hopefully Easdale and committee do the right thing.

Buying a season ticket is solely a matter of personal choice it's not a mandatory requirement.

Of course, however if someone's one single motive for not is because of the boardroom I think it's a mistake.

Pity I quite enjoyed watching you blow the occasional fuse!...........:)

I'd probably have been blocked from about 100 pages by now if i'd stayed on it. :lol:

His contract is so loosely worded that his bonus is basically in the gift of his boardroom colleagues, there are no written benchmarks for him to attain. It appears for all intents and purposes to be nothing more than a hidden salary entitlement.

Buying a season ticket is solely a matter of personal choice it's not a mandatory requirement.

Pity I quite enjoyed watching you blow the occasional fuse!...........:)

Can you link (or show) the language in his contract? I haven't seen this anywhere else but it would be very useful to read the actual contract and contractual language.

Can you link (or show) the language in his contract? I haven't seen this anywhere else but it would be very useful to read the actual contract and contractual language.

If you are a shareholder to can inspect a copy at Ibrox or ask for a copy to be sent to you.

If you are a shareholder to can inspect a copy at Ibrox or ask for a copy to be sent to you.

Thanks. I am a shareholder but in the United States. If you have your copy, I can provide you with an email if you have it digitally.

Thanks. I am a shareholder but in the United States. If you have your copy, I can provide you with an email if you have it digitally.

Ask them to send you a copy they'll have 7 days with which to comply with your request once you have proven your bona fides.