I am a fan and shareholder in the United States. Outside of maybe two trips a year over, I can't see the team play in Ibrox a lot. That being said, I would like to buy 2 season tickets this year to support the Club (and Team) and did not know if there was an organization that I could contract to donate my tickets to each month.

I am a fan and shareholder in the United States. Outside of maybe two trips a year over, I can't see the team play in Ibrox a lot. That being said, I would like to buy 2 season tickets this year to support the Club (and Team) and did not know if there was an organization that I could contract to donate my tickets to each month.

Tickets For Troops

Tickets For Troops

The Rangers Supporters Assembly launched a ‘True Colours’ initiative in July 2010, which encourages fans to buy season tickets, in addition to providing free tickets for HM Forces personnel to watch matches at Ibrox for free.

If you are interested in supporting the initiative, please email truecolours@rangers.co.uk, call Rangers supporters services on 0871 702 1972 (option 8) or visit Rangers Ticket Centre if you wish to donate your season ticket to the Armed Forces for the remainder of the season or on a match by match basis.

Contact them and you can ask for a copy of the Directors Service Contracts at the same time.

Edited by forlanssister
Crap grammar.

Dont put any money into the club mate. if it goes into administration you will lose your money. theresa real good chance that will happen. wait until the current turmoil is over before you put any money into the club.

Contact them and you ask for a copy of the Directors Service Contracts at the same time.

Fantastic idea. As a solider in the US (part time now), this would be a fantastic idea. Much appreciated.

Dont put any money into the club mate. if it goes into administration you will lose your money. theresa real good chance that will happen. wait until the current turmoil is over before you put any money into the club.

If it goes under, I will be underwater a lot more than the price for two tickets. I bought shares already (20K) just to support the club last year so at the end of the day, I want to do anything that I can to prevent administration.

If it goes under, I will be underwater a lot more than the price for two tickets. I bought shares already (20K) just to support the club last year so at the end of the day, I want to do anything that I can to prevent administration.

If you bought 20K shares last year then not a single penny of it went to support the club.

Got a time stamp on when this turmoil will be over then?