“We note the latest attempt by this board to mislead and hold Rangers fans to ransom. Their latest “give us your money or the seat gets it” ultimatum is just another in a long line of misjudgements this board has made about the mood amongst the support in general.

The fact that those now in the crosshairs of this board are a lifelong Rangers fan who has ploughed millions of his own money into the club with no return, an iconic captain from one of the club’s most successful ever periods and a group of Rangers fans attempting to secure the home of our football club, says more about this board than we ever could.

There is no attempt to deprive the club of funds. This is made very clear in the security proposal and the board’s ham fisted attempt to misrepresent this is one of the few transparent things they have done since coming to power. No money will be taken from fans unless security is granted and we are of the opinion that the board’s reluctance to discuss granting security may well rapidly change.

Our public comments about Mr Wallace are not personal but have been based on his binding pronouncements on matters of huge importance which have been at best misleading, broken promises for engagement with fans, attempts to blame fans for the current precarious position of the club and a complete lack of any progress in bringing much needed investment into the club. We welcome the fact that the entire board have now publicly taken responsibility for all of these actions.

Once again we see meaningless sound bites with absolutely no substance to back them up. The result, no doubt, of the expensive PR man hired by this board with more urgency than a Chief Scout. What “significant progress” has been made? How will this “bright future” we are promised come about when the investment committee have failed to secure a single pound of investment? Rangers is certainly “dear to all of us”, the Rangers support. We have no idea why this board would attempt to claim the same when there is not a single fan amongst them. We do not believe that Rangers fans will fall for this again. We’ve seen it far too many times in the past two years. “ - See more at: https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk/statements/#sthash.5zQnzija.oJfk0OFG.dpuf

C'mon guys give us a break. I come to this forum as that sort of stuff gets me down. Please don't start a trend of pasting it in here. I'm not trying to be a pedant, but it really does do my head in that stuff, and this is the one forum where I could find a level of respite from it.

Och give it a fucking rest. He said, she said.

edit: UoF that is, not GS

The game has to be played out, Andy.

When elections come around, politicians make statements to win hearts and minds. This isn't an election, but it is a battle to win enough hearts and minds to make a decisive difference, and it is being conducted in a relatively civilised manner.

I have no problem with statement and counter-statement being made. The UOF might not be starting a revolution, but what they are doing is surely better than nothing at all.

Somehow, Rangers needs to change. I have no faith in the club as things stand. It is a shadow of what it should be - could be. If the King company fails in its objective, but accelerates regime change along the way, it won't have been a waste of time.

The game has to be played out, Andy.

When elections come around, politicians make statements to win hearts and minds. This isn't an election, but it is a battle to win enough hearts and minds to make a decisive difference, and it is being conducted in a relatively civilised manner.

I have no problem with statement and counter-statement being made. The UOF might not be starting a revolution, but what they are doing is surely better than nothing at all.

Somehow, Rangers needs to change. I have no faith in the club as things stand. It is a shadow of what it should be - could be. If the King company fails in its objective, but accelerates regime change along the way, it won't have been a waste of time.

There's a reason so many people hate politics and can't be bothered turning out for elections these days.

There's a reason so many people hate politics and can't be bothered turning out for elections these days.

I can't think what it is.

I want the right to have a say. I am glad that this right has been won for me, and for everyone.

I always use it.

It would be unthinkable not to.

I can't think what it is.

I want the right to have a say. I am glad that this right has been won for me, and for everyone.

I always use it.

It would be unthinkable not to.

Because in many senses the opposition are really all the same, much like this