EPL manager of the season

Guest Handwringer Loyal

Guest Handwringer Loyal

Everyone seems to be talking about Rodgers or Pellegrini depending on who wins the league i guess, but in my mind it would be scandalous if Pulis didn't get it. His work at Palace has been nothing short of remarkable. After tonight's result, Poyet is also in with a shout.

Any more contenders?

There is a thread on this and I mentioned Pulis also.

Wouldn't put Poyet in there, he has had 4 great results of late but Allardyce did this a few months ago also to keep West Ham up but isn't near the running.

A lot mentioning Pochettino also but not for me, he's done a good job but Southampton should have went for a cup.

Not in any order but the 4 contenders should be:

Rodgers - Taking Liverpool from 7th to near title winners. Naïve against Palace this week probably goes against him but if they pull off the title then he wins it.

Pellegrini - Barring an unlikely defeat a League and Cup double.

Pulis - Remarkable safety job from bottom to mid table. Gets my vote.

Martinez - Taking Everton onto a better level and close to CL. Very close to getting my vote.

Guest Handwringer Loyal

I've heard pochettino too and i agree he's done very well but not compared to the others

martinez would have been a shoo in if he'd made the champions league, but he's done well

pulis is the stand out

I've heard pochettino too and i agree he's done very well but not compared to the others

martinez would have been a shoo in if he'd made the champions league, but he's done well

pulis is the stand out

Pochettino would be my choice - he's got a small team playing modern football without being wide open at the back. he's improved players to the level that they will go a World Cup (for a weak England, but even so) and he's continuing Soton's history of developing the players which ensure's the club's financial future.

You can't ask for much more!

as has persuaded me. Taking everything into account it's Pochetino. So'ton played good football, were never in trouble and didn't have mega bucks to do it with. Sentiment would have made it Rodgers if 'Pool had won it ( or were still to do it)

If I were hiring tomorrow with plenty of cash it would be Pellegrini with Mourhino as defensive coach.