I always have in mind the offer of the defeated candidates at the AGM, to work without pay. Perhaps there were good reasons why the major Shareholders didn't fancy Wilson or Murdoch, but when you think of the savings there could have been, you have to wonder why the offer was rejected.

As one stage in the process came to an end and another began you obviously needed to maintain executive control for broad continuum.

Hashtag: bone marrow sucking, cashcow, Leeds Utd, etc.

As one stage in the process came to an end and another began you obviously needed to maintain executive control for broad continuum.

Hashtag: bone marrow sucking, cashcow, Leeds Utd, etc.

There doesn't seem to be any other obvious reason.

I always have in mind the offer of the defeated candidates at the AGM, to work without pay. Perhaps there were good reasons why the major Shareholders didn't fancy Wilson or Murdoch, but when you think of the savings there could have been, you have to wonder why the offer was rejected.

Should they take me on if I offer to work for nothing?

You need more reasons than that to be a good alternative

This is the truly desperate situation we're in.

The responsibility is completely with the club in terms of changing this. So far, they're making next to no effort to do so. It's infuriating.

You've hit the nail squarely on the head Frankie.

The Board clearly think the right thing to do is tough it out, but the absence of even rudimentary levels of engagement and / or compromise on their part is baffling as well as infuriating.

It really didn't need to come to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to spend money on a vigorous marketing campaign; it shouldn't be that difficult with one of the most important seasons in the Club's history just ahead.

that's the sad thing if they worked with the uof fans we could have record numbers.

that's the sad thing if they worked with the uof fans we could have record numbers.

Ask yourself why they won't genuinely engage.

Engagement and Communication is fine if on their terms and you are prepared not to be what they might judge as 'awkward' or ask pertinent questions.

Any initiatives from this board (including membership schemes) will look to control dialogue and marginalise 'troublesome' supporters groups.