I'm going away for a while which means that Saturday is my only real opportunity to renew direct before the deadline.

So I've been wrestling with the dilemma of what's best for the Club in the long term.

Not going because of the quality of football simply isn't an option for me.

Paying game by game is way too much hassle.

Delaying until later in the Summer doesn't sit well with me. Now is not the time for fence sitting as it won't help resolve the current impasse.

So, do I sign up for Dave's plan in hope rather than expectation that it succeeds? Well, I don't think they'll get security over the Club's main assets, but I do think they could force the Board into a more conciliatory stance. The trouble is that there is massive risk attached to that option. I genuinely don't think many fans realise just what a lottery another insolvency event would be. There's absolutely no guarantee that the good guys win this time and even if we do avoid admin two, it's likely that the shareholders we distrust will strengthen their hold on the club in the process.

Or, do I swallow my pride, ignore the gaffs, the ham fisted emotional blackmail, the cringeworthy statements, missed opportunities, dubious personalities and unknown beneficial owners and trust those who patently have not earned it yet? It goes against the grain, but I suspect that the worst excesses and failings of the previous Board won't be repeated. Ultimately, it's safer in the short term and we live to fight another day if the Board don't deliver.

Not easy, but I'm leaning towards the "safe" option.

Anyone care to persuade me that I'm misguided?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going away for a while which means that Saturday is my only real opportunity to renew direct before the deadline.

So I've been wrestling with the dilemma of what's best for the Club in the long term.

Delaying until later in the Summer doesn't sit well with me. Now is not the time for fence sitting as it won't help resolve the current impasse.

So, do I sign up for Dave's plan in hope rather than expectation that it succeeds? Well, I don't think they'll get security over the Club's main assets, but I do think they could force the Board into a more conciliatory stance. The trouble is that there is massive risk attached to that option. I genuinely don't think many fans realise just what a lottery another insolvency event would be. There's absolutely no guarantee that the good guys win this time and even if we do avoid admin two, it's likely that the shareholders we distrust will strengthen their hold on the club in the process.

Or, do I swallow my pride, ignore the gaffs, the ham fisted emotional blackmail, the cringeworthy statements, missed opportunities, dubious personalities and unknown beneficial owners and trust those who patently have not earned it yet? It goes against the grain, but I suspect that the worst excesses and failings of the previous Board won't be repeated. Ultimately, it's safer in the short term and we live to fight another day if the Board don't deliver.

It's your money and your call.

My own view is that for once the support (or as many as possible) need to stand firm and say enough is enough.

It might be a PLC where shareholder rules but when presented as a business it might want to listen to it's customers for once.

It's not even if it's ordinary complaints about the 'product', it's about more serious issues that threaten the longterm competitivity/future of the club.

Why not hold off until you get back ?

See what the ly of the land is then....

Absolutely renew mate, I have my own doubts but I intend to take my forms to Ibrox tomorrow. I can't walk away at this crucial stage of our history.

This is about the club, individuals as they always have done will come and go.

Absolutely renew mate, I have my own doubts but I intend to take my forms to Ibrox tomorrow. I can't walk away at this crucial stage of our history.

As we have seen individuals and backers have in our recent history had a horribly toxic effect on the club and there is a process in-play where one lot hand the baton on to another for a different stage, etc. Let this continue and we fade away whilst making the corporate vultures more money.

Time to make a stand.

Loyalty is one thing, what we don't need is the blind loyalty that is asked.

They might aswell ask us to keep bending over.

It's simply a personal choice there is no right or wrong option.

Desperately sad that loyal (and I use that word correctly!) fans are reduced to wrestling with their conscience over the simple matter of purchasing a season ticket.

As we have seen individuals and backers have in our recent history had a horribly toxic effect on the club and there is a process where one lot hand the baton on to another for a different stage, etc. Let this continue and we fade away whilst making the corporate vultures more money.

Time to make a stand.

We'll only fade away if fans give up and walk away.

It's a stand I won't ever be part of

It's simply a personal choice there is no right or wrong option.

Desperately sad that loyal (and I use that word correctly!) fans are reduced to wrestling with their conscience over the simple matter of purchasing a season ticket.

There's no need for wrestling, if people want one they should get it and don't listen to anyone else

There's no need for wrestling, if people want one they should get it and don't listen to anyone else

No wonder corporate vultures were queuing up at Ibrox.

Someone on here said that you were/are a fan of Charles Green,....I'm surprised it wasn't the other way around LOL

Fine statements and even finer sentiments.

A fair analysis, and absolutely the right decision; your Club needs you now more than ever.