A fair analysis, and absolutely the right decision; your Club needs you now more than ever.

Many have said the same as you for the past few years only to later find individuals leaving Ibrox with wheelbarrows of cash, all of the money spent and little to show for it. The best thing would have been to have starved them out in the sumer of 2012 and we'd have been further forward today regards a constructive way ahead.

The crux of the problem is that we can't TRUST the people in charge.

Many have said the same as you for the past few years only to later find individuals leaving Ibrox with wheelbarrows of cash, all of the money spent and little to show for it. The best thing would have been to have starved them out in the sumer of 2012 and we'd have been further forward today regards a constructive way ahead.

The summer of 2012 we had a brand new company and no league to play in, boycotts really would have finished us off

I doubt many football fans necessarily TRUST their owners/boardroom tbh.

Rightly or wrongly many people will be considering not renewing thanks to listening to King and co.

That's their choice, some listen to the Board hell some even listen to Merlin but nobody is under any obligation to buy a season ticket, at the end of the day it's a simply a matter of personal choice and I'm happy enough to let people get on with it whatever they choose to do.

I think what you mean is that YOU (and others) can't trust or perhaps don't want to trust the people in charge.

It's easy with the benefit of hindsight but just because the current Board have made mistakes and YOU and others don't trust them doesn't mean "we" i.e. others can't trust them to do their best.

I do believe that the mistakes of the past will have a bearing on how this Board performs; I will be putting my money where my loyalty stands and I will be prepared to put more money if I can upgrade my seat from those who don't choose to by a ST before the deadline. Who knows I might even get to sit in the comfy seats beside BD.

Not only that but if the Club started a "proper" membership scheme where I had to make a significant financial commitment to secure my seat for future years (as with the Club Deck) then I would give them that too; because it is my Club, my Rangers family, the Club that has given me great pleasure to follow for 57 years and in 21 countries and which I hope to follow for many years to come.

I think what you mean is that YOU (and others) can't trust or perhaps don't want to trust the people in charge.

It's easy with the benefit of hindsight but just because the current Board have made mistakes and YOU and others don't trust them doesn't mean "we" i.e. others can't trust them to do their best.

I do believe that the mistakes of the past will have a bearing on how this Board performs; I will be putting my money where my loyalty stands and I will be prepared to put more money if I can upgrade my seat from those who don't choose to by a ST before the deadline. Who knows I might even get to sit in the comfy seats beside BD.

Not only that but if the Club started a "proper" membership scheme where I had to make a significant financial commitment to secure my seat for future years (as with the Club Deck) then I would give them that too; because it is my Club, my Rangers family, the Club that has given me great pleasure to follow for 57 years and in 21 countries and which I hope to follow for many years to come.

Have you signed up to the membership scheme thing on the renewal form?