I don't why it should. I've got different views from those that are going down the Ibrox 1972 route but I respect their right to do so.

I'm not convinced that they are correct in their assumptions and their hoped for outcome and I think it will do a lot more damage than good, but I may be wrong and if turns out that they are correct then I'll tip my proverbial hat to them.

What I don't doubt is anyone's love for the club and the fact that they want what's best for it.

It's only going to create bitterness and resentment if you allow it to. Otherwise just accept that we're all bears with different views that can in general co-exist,

As human beings we all have choices but it doesn't mean I have to respect the motives etc.

Differing views are one thing but I have genuine worry people holding money back could see us have no club at all.

The sole motive is not finance in the slightest. If it was then TBO would boycott completely. In fact they've committed to attending week by week while the action of not renewing shows they remain disappointed at the lack of fan engagement related to the ongoing performance of the club. With that in mind, there has been no meaningful engagement so no-one can consider it good or bad as it simply doesn't exist and hasn't now for a long, long time. That's quite frankly a disgrace.

Even so, it's completely up to the board to finance the club. A key part of that is renewals and the fact they've completely failed to convince fans is not the fault of TBO or anyone else but the board itself. There has been no promotion of renewals - other than a statement to attack any fan that may, quite correctly, be suspicious of those in charge given the mismanagement of £70m in the last two years.

Luckily we've been continually told other finance is available. Perhaps once the club detail that and how it is to be invested, we'll all rush to renew. I won't hold my breath.

Has the new Chief Scout been appointed yet?

It's pretty much an unprecedented situation where there has to be something of an election campaign to get people renewing, no matter how much the debt built up with Murray people renewed, they renewed when we had a bank running us and a tax case hanging over us. The attitude was backing the club not the regime. What I mean about engagement is when I hear stuff about people's positions being 'untenable', there's a tone going about to virtually make compromise and reconciliation impossible. The board might be putting out very strong statements but it's not far off the nature of the ones directed at them, and they probably see a need to clarify situations such as losing your seat. The game by game stuff is very uncertain income, i'm not convinced it's an awful lot better than boycotting completely as far as the finances are concerned.

According to Ahmed's court case there is other ways to finance the club but even then it's cash that can't be used later down the line, season tickets are and will be a key part of the business plan for any ownership.

I'd like to think an appointment like a Chief Scout wouldn't be rushed, don't get me wrong if there isn't one before the start of next season i'll be very concerned but probably nothing is happening right now thanks to all the uncertainty.

I know you're not my biggest fan Frankie but all I want is whats best for the club and i'm incredibly gutted at all this.

there is that many fans groups for this to work but if they could unite and impose a one month ban on going to games at ibrox it might make the board wobble and think again .

we need change big time and its not ever going to happen by fannying about its time to grab them by the throat .

StB, what use would a chief scout be if he's appointed in August, just as the window shuts?

Surely you'd agree that on discovering we didn't have anything while doing their review, Mssrs Somers and Wallace could have put the case that getting someone in position immediately - and I mean that week, or the next at the latest - would allow said scout to liase with McCoist as to what he wanted, get out and about before this season ends, build a database and so on.

If no-one is in place before next season? That's already too late!

StB, what use would a chief scout be if he's appointed in August, just as the window shuts?

Surely you'd agree that on discovering we didn't have anything while doing their review, Mssrs Somers and Wallace could have put the case that getting someone in position immediately - and I mean that week, or the next at the latest - would allow said scout to liase with McCoist as to what he wanted, get out and about before this season ends, build a database and so on.

Spin department is far more important.

Appointment of Paul Tyrell

Priorities often explain MO.

Besides GW only gets 315K basic and (very probable) 100% bonus,.... so you can't expect him to be able to engage and communicate effectively without layers of professional and expensive spin attached.

My personal opinion is that scouting is a more long term thing looking at the top flight, we need little or no-one next season to still get promoted, and if McCoist wants to top it up with the likes of Miller he hardly needs a scout for that.

It may not be ideal but after the money wasted away we really need a year of very limited spending.

I'd like to think an appointment like a Chief Scout wouldn't be rushed, don't get me wrong if there isn't one before the start of next season i'll be very concerned but probably nothing is happening right now thanks to all the uncertainty.

Should we be grateful it only took them a year to notice we have no chief scout or scouting system worthy of the name?