Should we be grateful it only took them a year to notice we have no chief scout or scouting system worthy of the name?

In the corporate guidebook on how to run a football club it states that it may take up to 120 days before a man with a good CV notices and acts on the lack of scouting.

If the CV is only standard it goes up to 150 days.

This board haven't been here a year and we've hardly had normal circumstances for them to deal with

and in that year they have done nothing or made things far far worse. which is quite something given greens fuck ups.

of course many rightly realize that this board are just a new front for the same people.

and in that year they have done nothing or made things far far worse. which is quite something given greens fuck ups.

of course many rightly realize that this board are just a new front for the same people.

I think there is a mixture of the same old, eg. Easdale proxies........ with some new or increased (influence) old, eg.Laxey.

Some of the old have sold-up and departed.

I believe they've fucked up not changing manager, I think Easdale fucked up with his interview.

Just two examples

But the Board in whatever guise you want to put on it are responsible for having no chief scout or scouting network.

Your hero Chuckles sacked him his hand picked successor continued the farce and the current CEO took 5 months to notice what is fundamentally essential to every professional football club.

But the Board in whatever guise you want to put on it are responsible for having no chief scout or scouting network.

Your hero Chuckles sacked him his hand picked successor continued the farce and the current CEO took 5 months to notice what is fundamentally essential to every professional football club.

Neil Murray was nothing more than an old pals act was happy enough for him to go.

Rightly or wrongly Wallace asked for a grace period to review everything and I accepted that, since I don't believe we should be signing many players this summer I think it can be given some time for him to implement these plans.