Awful designs as well as cheap looking.

Maybe GW is doubling up as clothes designer but didn't want to take the credit and thought the club could pay him via a bonus and just not be very clear about what triggers the 100% bonus it in the contract.

ps. Joke

So when did you guys all become fashion designers? Cheap looking? Of course they're cheap looking, have you not seen what the great proletariat wear? Open your eyes men.

So when did you guys all become fashion designers? Cheap looking? Of course they're cheap looking, have you not seen what the great proletariat wear? Open your eyes men.

I always tell er indoors less is more, when she's buying me Rangers apparel. Many years ago she bought me the old rain jkt with the huge badge on the back, it looked like a dartboard didn't like wearing it, anything with a small crest or a small WATP is fine for my tastes.