Hi there, first post, great site. I read lots of blogs etc and this is the best one in Scotland by a distance.

If Rangers FC cannot continue as a going concern, in the event of the Dave King faction starving the board out, what happens?

How does Rangers International deal with this?

Welcome to the site - thanks for the kind words... :D

The club have been clear in statements to the Court of Session this week that King's fund is an irrelevance and have alternative monies in place to make up any shortfall in capital. It seems clear a further share issue will take place to secure investment into the club over the next 6 months but it's debatable just how much money will be raised and what happens after that.

For example, while an issue may increase the holding of Laxey, they may actually use this as an exit strategy rather than a long term one.

Do you think it is checkmate, or at least check, against DK? I find it difficult to see how he can influence the board to any extent if there is a new share issue (unless of course he is buying).

I would have thought if Rangers get through to a share issue, there will be no administration in the future. How quickly will they manage to produce a new share issue in your opinions? This is surely the most pertinent issue facing the board, if reports (i.e. tittle tattle) of under 3000 season tickets are true.

Also, ignoring the small buys by a couple of the board this week, why aren't the current board ploughing in at these share prices? Is it a lack of shares on offer?

Do you think it is checkmate, or at least check, against DK? I find it difficult to see how he can influence the board to any extent if there is a new share issue (unless of course he is buying).

I would have thought if Rangers get through to a share issue, there will be no administration in the future. How quickly will they manage to produce a new share issue in your opinions? This is surely the most pertinent issue facing the board, if reports (i.e. tittle tattle) of under 3000 season tickets are true.

Also, ignoring the small buys by a couple of the board this week, why aren't the current board ploughing in at these share prices? Is it a lack of shares on offer?

King can't buy as new issue may only be open to existing shareholders.

Club have indicated share issue will happen in the Autumn but that other finance is available if required.

King can't buy as new issue may only be open to existing shareholders.

Club have indicated share issue will happen in the Autumn but that other finance is available if required.

The QC representing Rangers made a point of saying that the institutional investors weren't providing an 'undertaking' as such.

The QC representing Rangers made a point of saying that the institutional investors weren't providing an 'undertaking' as such.

Outwith the court case, Easdale and a blog his bus company sponsor(ed) have both alluded that substantial cash investment is available when required.

OK. I suppose I don't understand the whole sense of doom and gloom around Ibrox. As far as I can see;

- a rookie manager was appointed, made rookie mistakes, has been poor in the cups, but has been a steady hand despite the chaos, and achieved objectives in the league. Football has been poor but with Dean Shields etc what does anyone expect? Player negotiation has probably been the poorest part of the squad build.

- Charles Green, Ahmad etc may have been a naughty boys, but without them it was possible the club would have been finished totally, and maybe it was an acceptable price to pay for their help.

- The present board, though not perfect, are trying to turn things around, and are not overcharging etc (except Wallace bonus perhaps).

-DK, like the blue knights etc, (and the People's Front of Judea) had their chance and did nothing but talk. They are being unreasonable about people like the Easdales who actually put their money in (and don't even take a wage as far as I know).

Am I missing something here about the civil war?

Outwith the court case, Easdale and a blog his bus company sponsor(ed) have both alluded that substantial cash investment is available when required.

Is that the blog that talked about the 80M offers for McGills that were later found to be hogwash as other companies came out to categorically state no such bids had been made.

It's no surprise that a Super Abundance Preacher/mini-PR consultant/Blogger is comfortable talking about such sums of money.