via @Rangers_Official

Now that the season is over, this is a good time for me to speak to you directly as part of our ongoing Ready To Listen fan engagement programme.

In order to do so I will be answering questions from supporters today in a Twitter Q&A on our official club account. You can tweet your questions directly to me on @RFC_Official using the hashtag #ReadyToListen between 1pm and 2pm.

I will answer as many questions from supporters within the hour and look forward to speaking with as many fans as I can.

Graham Wallace,

Chief Executive Officer.

So yet another stage managed , cherry picked easy question session , what has this guy got to hide that he is so afraid of facing the fans face to face or even via a radio phone in , its pathetic

So yet another stage managed , cherry picked easy question session , what has this guy got to hide that he is so afraid of facing the fans face to face or even via a radio phone in , its pathetic

How many questions on the food and music at Ibrox?

A certainty,token jesture

He has been kept away or has shied away from independent media questioning other than the presentation of the business review, when he first arrived and newspaper article Q&A's.

He has used mainly RTV, which obviously don't have on their books a Jeremy Paxman type.

I'd rather wonder how many trolls or Yahoos will have a go ...

Sidenote ... a touch strange that sarcasm is levelled at that interview. People want the club to communicate with the support. If it does, why the need to ridicule it? They apparently can do no good.

I'd rather wonder how many trolls or Yahoos will have a go ...

Sidenote ... a touch strange that sarcasm is levelled at that interview. People want the club to communicate with the support. If it does, why the need to ridicule it? They apparently can do no good.

Sarcasm aside, I'm sure we can all agree this isn't the best method of engagement.

What is required is an open, minuted meeting where all issues can be debated formally and in detail. This has been the case for months now.