Matter of fact, the headline does not relate to what he says within the article - essentially just good things about the club and the support.

Anyone thinking that he came here from Honduras for the greater good of Rangers FC is obviously a touch unrealistic. We are a neat stepping stone for some, e.g. Jelavic, Arteta or the like. If people see that from the off, the "pain" if people move on quicker than expected is not that hard to take. Sometimes a foreigner will get afflicted by the Rangers bug.

For an American with his first season in Europe, Peralta had a decent enough campaign. Still, given his performances for us, I doubt that many teams will try to give us good money for his services ... then again, one never knows how his WC turns out.

Interesting bit about his Honduran fellow being looked at by our management.

He is very respectful of Rangers FC and the fans and I like that.

I hope he has a good world cup because it will reflect well on us and it's a no lose for both player and Club; if he gets a move then we will get a fee and if not hopefully he will come back a better player for his world cup experience.

It's not the first time he's said he's playing for a move away.

Respect or not he's got a cheek considering how rotten he's been.

I don't think he's been THAT bad bearing in kind he's only played in CMF once or twice and never in his international position at RB.

I don't think he's been THAT bad bearing in kind he's only played in CMF once or twice and never in his international position at RB.

That's typical McCoist but the incredible lack of basics can't be hidden by him playing a different position.

Ironically one good game I thought he had was Dundee Utd

There is a player in there IMO. I felt that he was stifled by the poor quality of players around him. He was generally 2 or 3 steps ahead of most of our players in his thinking and intelligence. They were unable to anticipate a pass, make a run off the ball or shape themselves to receive a pass and then be in a position to look for a team mate to pass on to etc. He must have looked around and wondered why the hell he was here most of the time.

I feel sorry for him.

I think he's head and shoulders above the vast majority of our squad - yet many see him as a poor player. IMO he showed enough to me to feel that we will be losing one of our better, if not best, technical players. IMO he will prove this if/when he gets a run out at the WC.

Will be a loss if he moves on from us. If he does, I can see him having a decent wee career.