I think he's head and shoulders above the vast majority of our squad - yet many see him as a poor player. IMO he showed enough to me to feel that we will be losing one of our better, if not best, technical players. IMO he will prove this if/when he gets a run out at the WC.

Will be a loss if he moves on from us. If he does, I can see him having a decent wee career.

Hmm, he can't pick a pass, can't shoot, isn't quick, shirks tackles when by reputation he was supposed to be fearsome and he spends a large portion of his game time sitting on his backside pretending he's injured.

I wouldn't even agree that his control is that great, so I don't see the technical player you do.

However, to be fair to the guy, he hasn't had a regular run of games in his favoured position and he did improve towards the end of the season, especially in the Cup Semi.

No great loss if he goes though IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He played well against Dundee United. To be honest I can't really comment otherwise. I find it very hard to concentrate and watch us. There is only so much one can take before they lose interest.

I always watch us but my mind wanders and I end up spending more time on my phone. Back in the day I would be so engrossed watching us that I couldn't take my eyes off proceedings until half-time

He was like a man possessed against Dundee Utd, if he played like that every week he would be one of the best players in the country and worth millions.

That's what I find annoying.

2nd gear won't be sufficient next season. Hopefully the players will realise that from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's on a par with Izaguirre his compatriot for Honduras and look at his career trajectory compared to Peralta.

Make of that what you will.

He was quality back in the day before he got injured. No idea how he fairs now, literally no idea. I have not watched a single SPL match this season and know nothing about the league.

Izaguirre was touted as POTY and another £10m plus transfer target for Europe's elite. To be fair he's been rubbish lately and has struglled with injury. My point is that his manager and fans big their players up to the point of hysteria while Ally does his best to turn them into wooden caricatures of footballers.