He has no heart , he flatters to deceive and will be off at the drop of a big clubs flattery , compare and contrast with possibly the best young player we ever had , Gennaro Gattuso who from the first kick never hid , gave his all and still loves the club.

Difference , one is a fake , kid on footballer , the other a 100% committed superstar , it may be its an unfair comaprison , however one thinks hes a superstar , the other is a superstar , I will let you figure out which ones which

Izaguirre was touted as POTY and another £10m plus transfer target for Europe's elite. To be fair he's been rubbish lately and has struglled with injury. My point is that his manager and fans big their players up to the point of hysteria while Ally does his best to turn them into wooden caricatures of footballers.

It's not just about bigging players up. Lennon's no Mourinho but he is capable of developing players and pushing them on, Ally is the reverse.

It's not just about bigging players up. Lennon's no Mourinho but he is capable of developing players and pushing them on, Ally is the reverse.

No he isnt , but celtic employee , or did , good people who can , Mr Lennon is just a figurehead , lets see next year , just what happens

I won't argue for him, I hate the man. I see evidence to the contrary though.

I'm not sure what can possibly change next year, they'll win the league at a canter again, and post profits again.

While Ally spends £13m on wages alone to take us up the the worst leagues in European football, they continue to make net profits.

We could have won the league this year with out u20 team and stockpiled cash. They almost won the league at a higher level. C'est la vie.

Few of them might have developed into real players ready to make a real mark in the SFL1 and SPL. Instead we only have Aird and Macleod developed from our youth while playing part-timers. Scandalous. Players like Daly should be driven out of Ibrox.

I won't argue for him, I hate the man. I see evidence to the contrary though.

I'm not sure what can possibly change next year, they'll win the league at a canter again, and post profits again.

While Ally spends £13m on wages alone to take us up the the worst leagues in European football, they continue to make net profits.

We could have won the league this year with out u20 team and stockpiled cash. They almost won the league at a higher level. C'est la vie.

Few of them might have developed into real players ready to make a real mark in the SFL1 and SPL. Instead we only have Aird and Macleod developed from our youth while playing part-timers. Scandalous. Players like Daly should be driven out of Ibrox.

They have a guy bringing them players year in year out who would walk over broken glass for us , yet we have Jim Sinclair , go figure

You've misunderstood what I'm saying. I acknowledged that Park identifies the players. I'm saying they don't regress under Lennon and get sold for profits.

Also, Park will identify any number of players and it's up to Lennon who he chooses.

I think I need a wash because I feel like I'm being pro-Lennon here. I really, really hate this man, I need to add that. He makes me sick. But he's a much better manager than what we have, as is every SPL manager.