Good one, but you're no longer talking football, are you?

p.s. the beautiful game.

There are priorities in life and the order of my particular list has changed over the years with football suffering a significant drop................. However, a 'beautiful girl' is still a 'beautiful girl'.

Go back and look at some of your previous posts and see how many times you have lambasted older players and informed us of how we are missing a great opportunity to introduce a youth policy at this time in the lower leagues. I have personally asked you if by using McKay, Hutton, McLeod,Crawford, Gallagher, Aird etc. , "do we not have enough youth?". For me 2 or 3 young players at a time is enough.

Don't ask me to clarify if you don't want me to be specific.

McKay didn't play last season, Hutton is 23, Crawford and Gallagher also hardly played last season. For the nth time, we regularly played 2 youngsters last season in the third tier of Scottish football. It is disgraceful for a club with no money that needs to rely on youth if it is to ever recover.

I criticise our older, ineffective players like Daly and McCulloch. Kris Boyd though he would be a decent addition to the squad. At no point have I ever said we should be playing no older players, do keep up.

I'm ambivalent about Boyd.

He scores goals - of that there is no question and age isn't a big factor given his lack of mobility.

He could be a lazy bugger during his first time round but maybe his time away has changed his game.

If he helps us win the Championship I'll be happy.

more money being pissed away, the crap thats going on behind closed doors and on the park is just sickening.

its like the start of 2 years ago when we signed kyle and sandaza........ugh

It's nothing like it. Neither of them are of any use at all, Boyd on the other hand is the record SPL goalscorer and will serve us well for another 2 or 3 seasons.

Would you rather have Daly next season who will probably struggle to score 10 next season or Boyd who will likely score 30?

It's nothing like it. Neither of them are of any use at all, Boyd on the other hand is the record SPL goalscorer and will serve us well for another 2 or 3 seasons.

Would you rather have Daly next season who will probably struggle to score 10 next season or Boyd who will likely score 30?

If we've got Boyd, Miller and Daly next season then rough luck Hertz and HIVS. At least one of them won't be getting promoted - hopefully both....