It's interesting that you mention a centre back because bringing back a player like Carlos Cuellar is exactly what we need right now. A vastly experienced defender like him could really help guide and develop the defensive side of Mohsni's game and strengthen our defense. There's two major hurdles in the way of something like that happening though: 1) We can't afford to sign players on high wages & 2) Ally won't drop Jig.

I still have a sneaky feeling that Daly will be Center back this coming season,and if we are going to bring back Miller or Boyd surely Miller is still the better all round player.

I still have a sneaky feeling that Daly will be Center back this coming season,

I don't think that would go down very well.

and if we are going to bring back Miller or Boyd surely Miller is still the better all round player.

Miller might be the better all round player, but he's not as consistent and reliable a goal-scorer as Boyd is. Boyd scored 22 goals in 37 appearances for Killie last season and none of them were penalties.

I'd assume that Clark knows where the goal stands and will get into higher figures with better players around him. It all depends on how Ally wants to deploy people though.

I'm sure that Clark will score plenty of goals....if given the game time!!!

Early days yet then, but so far the transfer ins & outs look like this:

OUT:

Andy Little - Out of contract. Now looking for a Club.

Chris Hegarty - Contract terminated by mutual consent - Immediately signed for Linfield.

Charlie Telfer - Contract extension rejected - Signed for Dundee Utd.

IN:

4 June 2014 - Kenny Miller signs on a one-year deal, with the option for a further year.

Edited by Zappa

I'm sure that Clark will score plenty of goals....if given the game time!!!

Would like to agree with you but don't think he's Rangers class.Scoring goals for QOS means nothing. The step up to Rangers just too big for many players unfortunately

I don't think that would go down very well.

Miller might be the better all round player, but he's not as consistent and reliable a goal-scorer as Boyd is. Boyd scored 22 goals in 37 appearances for Killie last season and none of them were penalties.

So what your saying - is he is shit at penalties??

I still have a sneaky feeling that Daly will be Center back this coming season,and if we are going to bring back Miller or Boyd surely Miller is still the better all round player.

With his lack of goals you'd think Daly was playing centre back in the last 4 months of last season. But Daly and McCulloch in centre half is the most depressing thing Ive ever read. Young Gasparrato (sp) should be streets ahead in the pecking order.