Because he is a shit stirring piece of shit who wants to get us on the cheap by forcing the current board out.

so he will buy shares then.

when you say on the cheap do you mean less than the 20p a share easdale is about to buy at? or are we talking at 1p a share greenco levels?

why is he lying about it then?

As I noted previously, the vocabulary used at times is rather annoying. Everyone is either telling the really true truth or is lying. When in fact King stated his intent to invest 50m under certain cicumstances. By the looks of it, those will not come to pass anytime soon, so his proposed investment is put on hold. Whether he actually has or is willing to invest these 50m is anyone's guess. It doesn't make King any more or less believable. Silence and apparent inactivity does.

fwiw when king puts his 50 million in i don't care how cheap the shares are or not. nor do i care if its easdale who puts it in only that the board realise we need it and go take it when its on offer.

I will bet you £1000 Dave King does not invest £50m in Rangers.

Deal?

There is no way of proving that. Why would anyone turn down £50m investement :lol:

So in other words no. Cool :)

indeed why would anyone turn it down. but they are.

we know they are. kings made the offer and no share issue has been held.

if one is and kind doesn't invest that changes. but not till then.

Because he is a shit stirring piece of shit who wants to get us on the cheap by forcing the current board out.

It might be acceptable to call Dave King a "piece of shit" on other forums, but it's certainly not acceptable here Ryan.