Another league where nobody seems to want to win it. Real lost with Barca and Atletico drawing meaning they have all dropped points again for another weekend.

Sets up next weekend nicely. Barca v Atletico at the Nou Camp with a winner takes all game although Atletico just need a draw.

Would like to see Atletico do the double but rather see them win the CL.

Gribz - this is bad I'm agreeing with you again :D. I'm normally a Barca man as far as Spanish football goes but I wouldn't mind seeing Atletico win it. Definitely hope they beat Real in the Champions League

Atletico are Champions !!

:champs::champs::champs:

Amazing achievement from Atletico.

To win a 38 game league campaign against two high-spending footballing superpowers who have the best two players in the world is the biggest story in European football.

To reach a CL Final at the sametime is like defying the laws of gravity.

Diego Simeone has largely taken a group of players that were already at the club and transformed them into worldbeaters.

simeone-derbis--644x362.jpg

Atletico deserve it. They are not a great team and don't have that many standout players but they are a very well organised outfit and they are also excellent at nullifying Messi. Simeone has a terrific future.

Winning La Liga and reaching the CL final basically cements Atletico as best team in the world at the moment, though they'll struggle next season if Barca get a competent manager. Real Madrid should sack Ancelotti too. A real mixed bag is that chap - sometimes a genius, other times tragic.

The fact La Liga is at its worst in the last 20 years and the Bundesliga has also collapsed makes me wonder just how poor the premiership currently is. Spain and Germany are light years ahead of England and are very, very poor atm.

I cannot fathom how the greatest manager of all time failed to win the league this season with Chelsea. It is utterly bizarre and if similar defeats happen next season the axe will unfortunately follow. The brand of football also has to improve significantly. I can recall about 4 or 5 games this season we actually played decent football, Hull at home in the first game and Arsenal at home stands out too.

I cannot fathom how the greatest manager of all time failed to win the league this season with Chelsea. .

I cant recall seeing Alex Ferguson in the Stamford bridge dug out this season.