I honestly think the current lot will just carry on with 15,000 ST holders with the larger shareholders approving of the board's strategy until an offer comes along they're ready to sell at. This is where our wealthy supporters need to come in, bite the bullet and buy out the BPH and Margarita's etc. It looks highly unlikely that those investor will budge for King as things stand and lose their control.

I also feel both fan investment vehicles could raise £500k between them if a share issue gets announced as the exposure and hysteria surrounding it would help market their vehicles. Both can do better if they were to seek a loan (sensible lending) based on monthly DDs. I'd be in favour of the RST doing this and would encourage the board to get it done. This wouldn't get us full ownership but we'd be in a better place for it. Pros and cons for sensible lending and perhaps a debate for another day.

He has built up a degree of animosity between him and the board and as such he has made it less likely that the board will turn round and make it easy for him to get control.

This is a point I'd question BD because I think the build-up of animosity has been a 2-way street and may even have stemmed from actions which were outwith Dave King's control.

Much as we saw with the pre-November board's PR war and stand-off against McColl & co's group of 'Requisitioners' which was ramped up towards the AGM, I think that the animosity from that period was then turned on Dave King when he started making further advances & comments himself.

King was actually very diplomatic about the whole situation at the Club up until the point where the board's PR attack dogs were turned on him instead of McColl & co and Somers started releasing statements he probably hadn't even written himself in attempts to make King look like a fool who was trying to destroy the Club.

I'm convinced it will be extended anyway, if the numbers are as low as suggested, 30th or 31st of May makes sense to me.

The club will also want to delay/avoid having to announce a 'profit-warning' / 'hole' in projected numbers to the markets.

This is a point I'd question BD because I think the build-up of animosity has been a 2-way street and may even have stemmed from actions which were outwith Dave King's control.

Much as we saw with the pre-November board's PR war and stand-off against McColl & co's group of 'Requisitioners' which was ramped up towards the AGM, I think that the animosity from that period was then turned on Dave King when he started making further advances & comments himself.

King was actually very diplomatic about the whole situation at the Club up until the point where the board's PR attack dogs were turned on him instead of McColl & co and Somers started releasing statements he probably hadn't even written himself in attempts to make King look like a fool who was trying to destroy the Club.

I'm not saying it's one sided but for King to achieve what he wants, he needs the board onside, and while he may have been provoked, he has to take a fair share of the blame. There's sometimes you need to bite your tongue to get what you want and he hasn't done that, and therefore it's less likely that the board will do anything that would suit King.

I'm not saying it's one sided but for King to achieve what he wants, he needs the board onside, and while he may have been provoked, he has to take a fair share of the blame. There's sometimes you need to bite your tongue to get what you want and he hasn't done that, and therefore it's less likely that the board will do anything that would suit King.

Completely agree, but I would also say that there's always been virtually no chance of Dave King getting the incumbent board onside while so many of the original 1p shareholders retain any sort of grip on the Club or semblance of power.

Completely agree, but I would also say that there's always been virtually no chance of Dave King getting the incumbent board onside while so many of the original 1p shareholders retain any sort of grip on the Club or semblance of power.

Does anyone have an accurate figure as to how much of the total shareholding this equates to?