How, Big Chief Mountain Bear

We need professionalism in our dealing with the media - and the Board. Have one guy very well briefed on his subject and he's confident that's what he there for. Spiers and the likes can be told in no uncertain terms you'll have approach person x on that subject.

Your brief was to talk about x. That's why I'm here. You'll need to talk to y about subject z. You've all been well briefed about this. Kill them with the professionalism and charisma and charm that they don't have.

Chris was good yesterday. Always thought David Edgar had charisma and a big future in hi heyday.

Watch the good politicians to see how they go about it. Cameron, Salmond. Arguably the best in the country.

They control everything.

Easy enough with the right charisma and people and Great briefing.

How, BlueBear!

Absolutely right my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had threats before in essence for having a go at whyte when we went into admin. Or in fairness for mocking those who were defending him. But I wouldn't be hard to find if anyone was actually serious so I have to say they are just blowhards.

As for khan. Any adulterer is an enemy of Rangers for sure.

Twitter reminds me just how much of an oasis of sanity Gersnet is.

The ones that make the most noise online will either be too scrawny or too slow to worry about anyway.

As an indication of what we're dealing with, one of them started listing Rangers "enemies" in separate txts, among whom he included Imran Khan......

Pakistan's one day kit is green, perhaps he misunderstood why!

It's beyond a joke on twitter. Thinly veiled threats that the support needs to be "cleansed", that these shirts will help identify "them" and that there are some pubs where you wouldn't be safe wearing one.

Doesn't show this group of supporters in a particularly bright light.

Would you expect their logic behind their club politics to be any 'brighter' ?

I think I'm right in saying that most of those connected with this line have been consistent in mistaken judgements wrt to club politics.

If anything they should serve as an 'early warning system'.

Edited by buster.

Doesn't show this group of supporters in a particularly bright light.

Would you think their logic behind their club politics to be any 'brighter' ?

I think I'm right in saying that most of those connected with this line have been consistent in mistaken judgements wrt to club politics.

If anything they should serve as an 'early warning system'.

I'm not sure about this thing you have about analysing people's past opinions, I tend to go for looking at each situation as it comes

"

Originally Posted by Mountain Bear

The ones that make the most noise online will either be too scrawny or too slow to worry about anyway.

As an indication of what we're dealing with, one of them started listing Rangers "enemies" in separate txts, among whom he included Imran Khan......

Pakistan's one day kit is green, perhaps he misunderstood why!"

I think he means an Imran Khan in Glesca not the great cricketer

I'm not sure about this thing you have about analysing people's past opinions, I tend to go for looking at each situation as it comes

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me three times........????????????

"

Originally Posted by Mountain Bear

Pakistan's one day kit is green, perhaps he misunderstood why!"

I think he means an Imran Khan in Glesca not the great cricketer

He meant Imran Ahmed.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me three times........????????????

It's a good cliche phrase. But I believe you have to take every situation at face value, and i'd dispute that I was 'fooled twice' anyway.