Who was it Rab?

The two in charge of LBG's Scottish business division at that time were our old chum Manus Joseph Fullerton(Celtic trust & low level paper gatherer for Harper McLeod during the SPL dual contracts witch hunt) and his sidekick Archibald Gerard Kane. Wonder where their allegiances lie? Say no more

The two in charge of LBG's Scottish business division at that time were our old chum Manus Joseph Fullerton(Celtic trust & low level paper gatherer for Harper McLeod during the SPL dual contracts witch hunt) and his sidekick Archibald Gerard Kane. Wonder where their allegiances lie? Say no more

I have it on outstandingly good authority that neither man had anything to do with our account.

I have it on outstandingly good authority that neither man had anything to do with our account.

That's what Fullerton told McMurdo. Do you believe him?

If they were in charge of LBG's Scottish business division had they not some sort of responsibility for all business accounts don't you think?

That's what Fullerton told McMurdo. Do you believe him?

If they were in charge of LBG's Scottish business division had they not some sort of responsibility for all business accounts don't you think?

I understand how it looks but there is no hard proof to support it Rab. Donald Muir was a Rangers man and a personal friend of Alex McLeish, if anything went down it would be out in the open no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand how it looks but there is no hard proof to support it Rab. Donald Muir was a Rangers man and a personal friend of Alex McLeish, if anything went down it would be out in the open no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this Rangers man Muir had no idea of Whyte's business background despite warnings from Alistair Johnston and Jeff Randall amongst others? And he thought it a good idea for Rangers to be sold to Whyte as LBG withdrew all credit facilities for Rangers?

And this Rangers man Muir had no idea of Whyte's business background despite warnings from Alistair Johnston and Jeff Randall amongst others? And he thought it a good idea for Rangers to be sold to Whyte as LBG withdrew all credit facilities for Rangers?

He had a professional job to do, a buyer was found, by whoever, one with cash up front, whether Muir was duped or not was not the issue, Lloyds were getting a potentially toxic account off their books, dodgier geezers than Whyte had took over football clubs in the past and will do again. Many fan were fooled by him, our very own manager was fooled as well. Whyte was good at what he done. He was also a professional, a professional scumbag, liar and crook.

He had a professional job to do, a buyer was found, by whoever, one with cash up front, whether Muir was duped or not was not the issue, Lloyds were getting a potentially toxic account off their books, dodgier geezers than Whyte had took over football clubs in the past and will do again. Many fan were fooled by him, our very own manager was fooled as well. Whyte was good at what he done. He was also a professional, a professional scumbag, liar and crook.

You forget that in order to purchase Rangers Whyte had to clear Rangers debts which he did by obtaining funds from Ticketus which he shouldn't have got. He did this by 'fraudulent misrepresentation' for which he lost his final appeal at the end of last year.The fact remains LBG still have some £18m of this money deposited which are the proceeds of fraud. Wonder why the Insolvency Service got involved? They are of course Vince Cable's dept and his views on UK banks are well known. I suspect LBG may be forced to hand that money back to Ticketus once the Insolvency Service complete their investigation

You forget that in order to purchase Rangers Whyte had to clear Rangers debts which he did by obtaining funds from Ticketus which he shouldn't have got. He did this by 'fraudulent misrepresentation' for which he lost his final appeal at the end of last year.The fact remains LBG still have some £18m of this money deposited which are the proceeds of fraud. Wonder why the Insolvency Service got involved? They are of course Vince Cable's dept and his views on UK banks are well known. I suspect LBG may be forced to hand that money back to Ticketus once the Insolvency Service complete their investigation

Vince is a Tim y'know!