And now back to reality.

Reality, not now but back in 2012 by DB

"I for one fail to see how people assume that Green and his backers can make millions (or even any great profit) from asset stripping or the like."

:seal:

"I for one fail to see how people assume that Green and his backers can make millions (or even any great profit) from asset stripping or the like."

That's nothing! :D

from 12 Feb' 2012, two days before Whyte put us into administration....

Despite all the constant malcontent thrown at Whyte, so far he has done nothing to suggest that he's at this moment and time not the right man for the job.

Or this one from 11 Feb' 2012....

I'd suspect that by now even Craig Whyte is making sure that he relates the correct information.

Sorry dB! :seal:

That's nothing! :D

from 12 Feb' 2012, two days before Whyte put us into administration....

Or this one from 11 Feb' 2012....

Sorry dB! :seal:

“We do not learn from experience... we learn from reflecting on experience.”

John Dewey

So FS found a friend who does the digging and kindergardening instead of and for him, fair enough. Off into the ignore list.

Sidenote: no-one at the time could have forseen what Whyte was up to, not even FS's crystal ball. Many on here where left flabberghasted by his deeds and not all of those were utterly anti-Whyte from the word go. That said, the current structure of the club in itself should make sure that something Whyte-ish will happen again. Though "those in know" will sure argue differently. We shall see.

So FS found a friend who does the digging and kindergardening instead of and for him, fair enough. Off into the ignore list.

Sidenote: no-one at the time could have forseen what Whyte was up to, not even FS's crystal ball. Many on here where left flabberghasted by his deeds and not all of those were utterly anti-Whyte from the word go. That said, the current structure of the club in itself should make sure that something Whyte-ish will happen again. Though "those in know" will sure argue differently. We shall see.

For once, try learning from experience or reflecting on it.

It'd be more constructive and might help you not repeat your mistakes.

I have this novel thing where I look at situations individually

Football managers look forward and take one game at a time.

But the bookies look back at the form as part of a process to lay the odds.

A good football manager may have a 55-60% success rate

A bookie will have considerably more.

Football managers look forward and take one game at a time.

But the bookies look back at the form as part of a process to lay the odds.

A good football manager may have a 55-60% success rate

A bookie will have considerably more.

Point i'm making is just because Whyte was who he was doesn't mean there's always another him just lurking around the corner.

I see people who've renewed are getting a fair amount of abuse on your other forum buster. :(

Cracking Freudian slip in there